HP just cut 27K jobs

They should have been moving their factories to more affordable places like China the same way apple does it, oh wait they did. Wonder why it didnt work.

They already have. That happened under Carly Fiorina. That's also about the time they lost any innovative edge. Their problems are manufacturing costs, its the lack of a competitive product line.

well they better get bailed out if they fail.

He has made things worse which has damaged companies like HP. To claim Obamination hasn't harmed US companies shows you are dumber than your avatar.

I'm done with you, dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck....did HP downsize in this economy or not??? Yes, so shut the fuck up.

Maybe their liberal leadership believed in the black messiah and oversold their company's growth, but now have to layoff 27K people to fix the mess.

The economy has gotten worse under Obamination, so it's logical a computer company is going to be damaged by this economy. Increasing shipping costs, less consumer demand, etc drive good companies like HP out of business in the long run if the black messiah and his goons like you aren't removed from Washington DC next year.

Nice retreat, dumbfuck. Thank you for doing it in front of everyone...

So, Obama singlehandedly and singularly did this to HP? All the while leaving Dell alone? OK. You go with that, dumbfuck.

What a stupid question. The question ought to be did HP downsize BECAUSE of this economy, or because its management and product line sucks.

until they see a fat hairy fuck like you hanging around to pick up the young girls......
Fat I'm not. Hairy I am.....it's all on my head. Young ? Nah. minumum 30-35. The others are mere children. Like 50+ year old murkin broads who have to call mommy 3 times a day.

sure Gordo....if you say so.....that toupee you wear,i hope you did not pay to much for it....i think maybe you should get one that is more up with the times for an old fat fart like you .....

He has made things worse which has damaged companies like HP. To claim Obamination hasn't harmed US companies shows you are dumber than your avatar.

I'm done with you, dumbfuck.

Maybe their liberal leadership believed in the black messiah and oversold their company's growth, but now have to layoff 27K people to fix the mess.

The economy has gotten worse under Obamination, so it's logical a computer company is going to be damaged by this economy. Increasing shipping costs, less consumer demand, etc drive good companies like HP out of business in the long run if the black messiah and his goons like you aren't removed from Washington DC next year.

So, Obama singlehandedly and singularly did this to HP? All the while leaving Dell alone? OK. You go with that, dumbfuck.

Since you are SO certain of this, please give me some specifics on how Obama hurt HP while not doing so to Dell, and some of HP's other competitors...dumbfuck.

Let me guess, another thread by the OP that she'll start and never return to actually defend why she started the thread to begin with.

Why? Because she doesn't know why those layoffs happened, but she's sure it's Obamas fault and will let her conservative pals take up arguing her case for her.

*Yawn*

yea i guess she is the Rights version of Dean and "Truth"......they do this just about every thread they start.....there otta be a rule about this.....

And here everyone was thinking it was Obamas poor economy and the resulting decrease in "working class" demand that lost those jobs...............lol

Gee, who knew..........

Company's cut jobs when those jobs are no longer helping them with the bottomline.....uh, that means the demand for their goods and the profits from goods sales are not metting expected standards.

So for some reason HP isn't meeting expected sales in this economy kinda like many other companys that are laying off workers....but somehow this isn't Obamination's fault, it's Buuuuuuuuuuush's fault.

its kewl guys it this the 3rd or 4th summer of recovery, the dems say we are coming out of it and we are right there, the next day is always the day its going to be over.

HP to cut 27,000 jobs | Money - Home

hmm I guess the economy is not that great
They're not saying it's the economy. They're also not saying that personnel health costs have tripled in the last 30 months, either.

I think the Obama administration decided to go after big businesses to eliminate them through Obama care. Now businesses that were doing halfway well will be unable to have as many workers with health insurance closing in on costing the same amount as their salaries by projection to their retirement.

I'm starting to be very disenchanted with the size of government. The government no longer makes American businesses stallions of success, it gives the American businesses nightmares.

its kewl guys it this the 3rd or 4th summer of recovery, the dems say we are coming out of it and we are right there, the next day is always the day its going to be over.
Like a rubber ball, they keep bouncing back to what worked the last time. I think they've reached inertia on ending recovery and blaming Bush, but I, too, keep hearing it over and... bounce ..... bounce ...... bounce .....

Forum List

Back