Hoyer: Republicans Will Sink America To Drown Obama

Wait. I thought the private sector was doing well. I thought the economy was doing well. This is what you guys are telling us. Now you're claiming it's the Republicans sabatoging the economy and Obama is an innocent victim. It cant be both. Make up your freakin mind.

Um.. Iraq did have WMDs. There is no denying that. They just werent at the quantities and caliber the world intelligence community, and the Iraqis were claiming.

Hoyer: Republicans Will Sink America To Drown Obama

Everybody knows that. Even honest right wingers will admit it.

What on earth makes you think an Honest right winger is going to repeat one of your lies?

Projection. That's exactly what that asshole and Democrats did the previous eight years. 'Party before Country.' Remember, that's what the Democrats are all about.

The GOP thugs have been out to destroy the country for years, and now has become their top objective under Obama. McConnel himself stated making Obama a one term president is the "#1 objective"
The GOP trash have been abusing the filibuster like never before, blocking everything that would better the nation, and otherwise acting like the 3 year olds they are throwing a pissy fit when they don't get their way.

Last edited:
The GOP thugs have been out to destroy the country for years, and now has become their top objective under Obama. McConnel himself stated making Obama a one term president is the "#1 objective"
The GOP trash have been abusing the filibuster live never before, blocking everything that would better the nation, and otherwise acting like the 3 year olds they are throwing a pissy fit when they don't get their way.

Oh please, they're not even close to the democrats under Bush, blaming Bush for everything. Stop it, dont be an ass, or I'll ride ya.

The GOP trash have been abusing the filibuster live never before, blocking everything that would better the nation, and otherwise acting like the 3 year olds they are throwing a pissy fit when they don't get their way.

So much shit being thrown it is getting tough to walk through, the number one objective for 2000 for Democrats? Bush being a one term President. Shocking isn't it!

Oh please, they're not even close to the democrats under Bush, blaming Bush for everything. Stop it, dont be an ass, or I'll ride ya.

The cry baby GOP have been abusing like filibuster like no other admin in the history of the nation. Face it, the GOP are a bunch of spoiled brat 3 year olds that shit in their pants and are crying for attention.
One of the main things I wish Obama would do is grow a pair, throw these whiny bastards over his knee, and give them the long deserved whoopin' they deserve.

The cry baby GOP have been abusing like filibuster like no other admin in the history of the nation. Face it, the GOP are a bunch of spoiled brat 3 year olds that shit in their pants and are crying for attention.
One of the main things I wish Obama would do is grow a pair, throw these whiny bastards over his knee, and give them the long deserved whoopin' they deserve.

Look who is crying the most! How hypocritical of you!

So much shit being thrown it is getting tough to walk through, the number one objective for 2000 for Democrats? Bush being a one term President. Shocking isn't it!

What democratic leader vowed to obstruct all they could, and stated the party's #1 objective is "to make Bush a one term president"? :eusa_think:

What democratic leader vowed to obstruct all they could, and stated the party's #1 objective is "to make Bush a one term president"? :eusa_think:

when did Bush want to fundamentally change and overthrow our government?

Um... Stay with me... Yes Iraq did have WMD's as defined by UNSCOM. In the first link you may page down to Document #23 in paragraph #3 you will see that Iraq was prohibited from having a Missile system that had a range greater than 150km here:
Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction
Next you can very simply take a look at the next link to the parameters of an Al Samoud 2 Missile, and you will see that it's range exceeds 150km (paragraph 8) here: Al-Samoud II - Iraq Special Weapons
There... I have done all the work for those who still wrongly believe Iraq did not possess WMD's (as defined as being in violation of UN Res. 1441). Now quit being in "Liberal denial mode" simply because you hated Bush, and accept the FACTS... No matter how hard your leftist hero's tried to shield you from those aforementioned FACTS, I have connected the dots for you, and the links are in no way partisan hack sites, so don't even bother with that old trick.

Um... Stay with me... Yes Iraq did have WMD's as defined by UNSCOM. In the first link you may page down to Document #23 in paragraph #3 you will see that Iraq was prohibited from having a Missile system that had a range greater than 150km here:
Next you can very simply take a look at the next link to the parameters of an Al Samoud 2 Missile, and you will see that it's range exceeds 150km (paragraph 8) here: Al-Samoud II - Iraq Special Weapons
There... I have done all the work for those who still wrongly believe Iraq did not possess WMD's (as defined as being in violation of UN Res. 1441). Now quit being in "Liberal denial mode" simply because you hated Bush, and accept the FACTS... No matter how hard your leftist hero's tried to shield you from those aforementioned FACTS, I have connected the dots for you, and the links are in no way partisan hack sites, so don't even bother with that old trick.

Facts dont bother those party hacks. Lakota must be a teenage son of a hippy or in college listening to every word his marxist ethnic studies professor tells him.

Facts dont bother those party hacks. Lakota must be a teenage son of a hippy or in college listening to every word his marxist ethnic studies professor tells him.

I know facts don't mesh with their ideology, but jeezusss... I'm tired of hearing that "no WMD" BS. The proof I laid out cannot be any simpler, even for the seriously mentally challenged.

By Brian Beutler

Add House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD) to the list of high profile Democrats who are publicly accusing Republicans of intentionally undermining the economy in order to defeat President Obama.

“There’s no intention on behalf of the Republicans in the House of Representatives to try to help the president move this country forward,” Hoyer told a small group of reporters in his Capitol office on Thursday morning. “I quote Jesse Jackson, who I thought said it best, there are a lot people in Washington who want to drown the captain and are prepared to sink the ship in order to do so.”

Hoyer: It’s The Economic Sabotage, Stupid! | TPMDC

and by that statement, there's no intention on behalf of the Republicans in the House of Representative to block the president from moving the country forward.

Forum List

Back