Hows your weather?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I got up early around 4 and the temp here was in the upper 50's. We have had a lot of rain but none today. It's barely in the 60's now. Really nice and cool for June here.

I got up early around 4 and the temp here was in the upper 50's. We have had a lot of rain but none today. It's barely in the 60's now. Really nice and cool for June here.
62 and cloudy. We just had a nice streak of temps in the 70's (for the first time all year) and sun for three days in a row, but in the 10 day forecast, only one sunny day and two partly cloudy with all the rest rain and 60's all the way.

In my opinion, the mornings here in east Tennessee have been colder than they should be. Actually they shouldn't be as cold as they have been at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I envy the cool weather you're having. Here in Califuckya, we've had a heatwave of nearly 100 degree temps the past few days. Luckily, my apartment is partially underground (it's built into a steep, sloping hillside) so that somewhat acts as a natural air conditioner.

• Banned
Wet. We had 6 months worth of rain in about 3 weeks.
I've got a real good rain gauge that measure in 1/100th inch increments and I record the rain on a website for the NWS. During this period last year we had 9.31 inches of rain. This year we have had 18.95 inches for the period.

Wet. We had 6 months worth of rain in about 3 weeks.
I've got a real good rain gauge that measure in 1/100th inch increments and I record the rain on a website for the NWS. During this period last year we had 9.31 inches of rain. This year we have had 18.95 inches for the period.
We usually get like 4.5 in may and got nearly 13 instead, which is about the yearly running total by June.

The weather here is absolutely incredible. Clear skies and comfortable temps.

If this is an example of the global warming some democrats are crying about, I’ll take the global warming. :)

VVHot. 100 Degrees Fahrenheit, which is quite unusual in Oaktown. But, we had an incredibly cool and wet spring for the most part, so I can't complain.

95 or so today with heat index over 100............Welcome to LA....

Lower Alabama in the summer

This is the South, when it hot it hot hot, when it cold it cold. Nothing has ever stayed the same. Summers are in the 90s like it is now gets cooler when the Sun goes down. lot of rain that is normal. Same old stuff.

Forum List

Back