How's your teams doing?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm a Detroit fan. The Pistons are getting better the Redwings are in first the Tigers made the playoffs and so did the Lions. All in all sports are good in Detroit. What about your teams?

Nice thread idea. Anyways Washington D.C. here. You'll excuse me if I avoid mentioning the Redskins...

The Wizards got off to a good start but they've been absolutely terrible since the All Star break and in Nene's absence. But I didn't have any hope for them going very far in the postseason anyhow. It's all about getting Durant over here.

The Capitals are mediocre as usual. They're not going anywhere.

Which brings me to the only hope in all of D.C...

The Washington Nationals. Our 5 starters HAVE to be the best in all of baseball. In a best of 7 series nobody wants to see the Nationals. I'm hoping Harper breaks out, Rendon continues to shine and Zimmerman adjusts well to 1st. We need bats now.

Thanks to the Nats sports in D.C. is the best it's been in the last 20+ years. Which, honestly... isn't saying much :(

Go Nats!

Nice thread idea. Anyways Washington D.C. here. You'll excuse me if I avoid mentioning the Redskins...

The Wizards got off to a good start but they've been absolutely terrible since the All Star break and in Nene's absence. But I didn't have any hope for them going very far in the postseason anyhow. It's all about getting Durant over here.

The Washington Nationals. Our 5 starters HAVE to be the best in all of baseball. In a best of 7 series nobody wants to see the Nationals. I'm hoping Harper breaks out, Rendon continues to shine and Zimmerman adjusts well to 1st. We need bats now.

Thanks to the Nats sports in D.C. is the best it's been in the last 20+ years. Which, honestly... isn't saying much :(

Go Nats!

Didn't you guys steal our pitcher? What's his name from the tigers? Won 20 games has 2 different colored eyes? Yea you guys are going to be tough.

I hear the politicians get along better when the redskins do better. Go redskins.

Go Nats!

Didn't you guys steal our pitcher? What's his name from the tigers? Won 20 games has 2 different colored eyes? Yea you guys are going to be tough.

I hear the politicians get along better when the redskins do better. Go redskins.
We actually stole 2 of your pitchers. :dunno:

Sorry bout that!

Go Nats!

We actually stole 2 of your pitchers. :dunno:

Sorry bout that!
We need a closer. What's their names its bugging me. The 20 game winner. Two different eye colors.

My Royals made it to the 7th game of the world series which has everybody here in Kansas City doing cartwheels because I think many thought the same thing I did that as long as they had David ASS as their owner,they would never get back to the world series again.I sure never expected it to happen in my lifetime.honestly.if not for having a stupid manager,they would have WON the world series.man if they had a good manager like clint hurdle,they for sure would have won.

I hate your tigers now.Liked them when they played in classic tiger stadium,saw one of their last games there before it closed.it was against my royals no less.I wont put one dime into that stupid ass ballpark they play in now ever in my life again. I lost interest in baseball thanks to teams like the tigers tearing down their classic ballparks.:mad-61: fuck MLB and fuck the NFL for moving teams away all the time.

I have a shirt to prove I was there in their last series game against my Royals,it says THE LAST RUMBLE ON TRUMBLE.I assume you have one as well?

Hate the chiefs,they missed the playoffs so that REALLY makes me happy so everything is great here in kc.:banana::thup::thup::dance::dance:

will be the best year in my life in 20 years if a certain football team moves back where I am expecting them to move THIS year.otherwise I might have one more year to wait and 2016 will be the best year of my life.dont see that happening though.

I still am banking on 2015.will know for sure by the end of june.the Raiders did not move back to Oakland till june 23rd 1995 so they ithey might wait till then till to announce as well. still got to play the waiting game,drives me crazy.

Last edited:
The Mariners were dead last in the lead off 2nd and 4th positions in the batting order last season. They went out and grabbed some lumber in the off season. Looks like if they get the same out of pitching which took them to one game out of the playoffs last year they MIGHT be a team to reckon with.

Not that I give a rat's ass about a bunch of over paid stiffs scratching their nut sacks in public.

The Niners have a new, unproven coach with a lot of changes in the coaching staff, and questions about a few key players. This will be a tough offseason.

The Islanders are in first! The regular season is more than halfway done and the Islanders lead the division! I have to pinch myself to realize that's not just a dream. The Red Wings are also doing well, so the NHL is good for me.

The Mariners were dead last in the lead off 2nd and 4th positions in the batting order last season. They went out and grabbed some lumber in the off season. Looks like if they get the same out of pitching which took them to one game out of the playoffs last year they MIGHT be a team to reckon with.

Not that I give a rat's ass about a bunch of over paid stiffs scratching their nut sacks in public.
they sure do go out of their way to display that alright for some reason.lol

do you ever go to any games? if so,how many a year about?

The Trailblazers looked good the last couple of games, they have a back to back this week @ LA Clippers and then home against Dallas, both teams right behind them in the playoff race.

Mariners look good this year as do the Cubs, but the Cubs always seem to disappoint.

Raiders are what they are, not very good and no real future, Carr looks good but a QB can only take so many hits.

Jeff Gordon in his final year as a full time driver, has been involved in two accidents this last two weeks. A long season ahead for him, one win gets him into the Chase, so we'll see.

Not a big hockey fan, the Oilers and the Sharks are my favorites but I honestly don't know how they are doing this year.

The Trailblazers looked good the last couple of games, they have a back to back this week @ LA Clippers and then home against Dallas, both teams right behind them in the playoff race.

Mariners look good this year as do the Cubs, but the Cubs always seem to disappoint.

Raiders are what they are, not very good and no real future, Carr looks good but a QB can only take so many hits.

Jeff Gordon in his final year as a full time driver, has been involved in two accidents this last two weeks. A long season ahead for him, one win gets him into the Chase, so we'll see.

Not a big hockey fan, the Oilers and the Sharks are my favorites but I honestly don't know how they are doing this year.

Basketball, baseball, even what I'm guessing is NASCAR, but not a hockey fan? :mad:

Basketball, baseball, even what I'm guessing is NASCAR, but not a hockey fan? :mad:

I go to minor league hockey games, just lost interest with the major league.

I go to minor league hockey games, just lost interest with the major league.

Fair enough. I blame Tampa.....they shouldn't have a team, things went downhill when they won the Cup. :rofl:

Hockey teams in Tampa, Anaheim Nashville, Arizona, Miami, tough to see teams in those cities. All but Nashville don't have winters, let alone ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huggy don't feel bad. You're the only guy out there that I hang onto. I am a Maple Leaf fan.I bet on the Canadiens but I still try to cheer for the Leafs.

Hang in there man. I'm trying to switch to Tennessee. My husband says he'll divorce me. He's a die hard Canadian fan.

Hockey teams in Tampa, Anaheim Nashville, Arizona, Miami, tough to see teams in those cities. All but Nashville don't have winters, let alone ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never get into hockey with you guys. My uncle was Dave Keon. Any of you guys know who he is? So if I venture into hockey it might take a while.

Forum List

Back