How's Your Gaydare?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Which celebrities do you think are in the closet?

Here's my list:

Oprah Winfrey

Martha Stewart

Hillary Clinton

Anderson Cooper

Zach Ephram

Jenny McCarthy

Madonna

And I think the following as only posing as GLBT folk for the cool points:

Anne Hecht

RuPaul

Yes, yes, yes...this Op is mean and low-down, but still. Do you think many people still stay in the closet? Why would anyone rich and famous do that these days? T'aint like anyone is gonna stop buying "O" Magazine if Oprah comes out.

Does it seem odd to you that so many closetted GLBT folks who are famous are women, not men? I thought we were all so tolerant of lesbians now. What do rich women fear, do you think, that keeps them closetted?

Here's my list:

Oprah Winfrey

Martha Stewart

Hillary Clinton

Anderson Cooper

Zach Ephram

Jenny McCarthy

Madonna

Anne Hecht

RuPaul

Yes, yes, yes...this Op is mean and low-down, but still. Do you think many people still stay in the closet? Why would anyone rich and famous do that these days? T'aint like anyone is gonna stop buying "O" Magazine if Oprah comes out.

Does it seem odd to you that so many closetted GLBT folks who are famous are women, not men? I thought we were all so tolerant of lesbians now. What do rich women fear, do you think, that keeps them closetted?

Trolling?

The whole thing squicks me out.

Celebrities are there to do a job, get a check and then they can have a life. Unless their sleeping partner is a matter of public policy problems (Like Barney Frank's SO for a while was in charge of one of the mortgage repacking firms that went bust and took the economy with it) the whole question is a matter of need to know, and i am not include in that.

I guess in this day and age it's cool to be queer - sort of like a status symbol. Guess I'll always be a square.

In this day and age it's cool to be honest and live your life, openly, as who you really are.

• Banned
The whole thing squicks me out.

Celebrities are there to do a job, get a check and then they can have a life. Unless their sleeping partner is a matter of public policy problems (Like Barney Frank's SO for a while was in charge of one of the mortgage repacking firms that went bust and took the economy with it) the whole question is a matter of need to know, and i am not include in that.

These are people who craved fame and used publicity about their private lives to get it. I am hardly going to start a thread using a private person's possible closetting to discuss whether or not closetting is still going on, Baruch Menachem.

• Banned
I guess in this day and age it's cool to be queer - sort of like a status symbol. Guess I'll always be a square.

Weird huh? Doe anyone doubt Anne Hecht faked being a lezzie to get Ellen DeGenerus to shove her into the spotlight? I didn't like her then and I still don't. Love Ellen.

RuPaul hasn't sharked anyone. But for an alleged gay man he sends me a powerful "I like chicks" vibe. He's a wonderful entertainer though, I admit. I don't have the anger for him I have for Hecht.

Who the hell cares if someone is gay? Why do gay people have to 'come out' anyway? I don't care who you sleep with . . . so stop telling me. Be a good person, be considerate of others, don't be an asshole, and life your life . . .

a whole lot of people around chicago seem to think barack obama did some serious fudgepacking prior to his election to the senate.

nobody seems to know whether he like to give or get it up the hershey highway but judging from the way he's treating us, my guess is he's a top boy.

on the other hand those ears are just made for grabbing, don'cha think?

It's Gaydar - The ability/gift of being able to detect homosexuality in other people.

Mine is pretty poor, but my wife's is always spot-on.

gaydar-5230.jpg

Here's my list:

Oprah Winfrey

Martha Stewart

Hillary Clinton

Anderson Cooper

Zach Ephram

Jenny McCarthy

Madonna

Anne Hecht

RuPaul

Large blue font is sooooooo gay!

Forum List

Back