How's this for fear mongering?

In one-thousand years, it'll all be history in someone's textbook

and they won't learn form it, either

that, or we'll be dead by then. It's still up in the air

Video claims that in 5 to 7 years Islam will be the dominant religion in the world and that within the next 30 years there will be 50 million Muslims living in the USA.

Demographic data - eye opening or propoganda? - nikihana's posterous

What do you think?

If it's a prediction based on statistical fact, how is that fearmongering?
He's afraid of muslims

By he I hope you mean those who made the video. I was just posting it for comment.

I've been reading about all the people scared in Europe too. As long they don't try to put their religious law into ours or try to make our laws into their laws, I could care less.

Though all those Muslims and Christians being apart of perhaps the Republican Party together? Oh this would get interesting every nomination. :lol:

Islam will eventually take over as Christianity once did, they seem to be using the same tactics as well.

Video claims that in 5 to 7 years Islam will be the dominant religion in the world and that within the next 30 years there will be 50 million Muslims living in the USA.

Demographic data - eye opening or propoganda? - nikihana's posterous

What do you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU]YouTube - Muslim Demographics[/ame]

what about the stats do you disagree with?

is it fear mongering if islam is the religion of peace you think it is?

is it fear, or is it common sense and survival instinct?

is it fear that motivates people to NOT want to be slaves?

is it fear that motivates people to want to remain free?

or is it the "fear card" that certain types use anytime western civilisation comes to the understanding that its survival is the most important thing in the world?

Forum List

Back