How's the Kavanaugh impeachment progressing? Can we get an update please?

I was told Democrats would not rest until this serial rapist was not only off the bench but behind bars (the steel cage kind, not the drinking kind).

Surely our friends on the left that promised this are men (and women) of great integrity and strong principles

I wasn't able to find anything with a google search, so I am hoping that someone here might have some insight

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

Looks like about the same place as "lock her up" is right now!
No, Kav never committed any crimes....your whore on the other hand....
Oh....no misogyny here, folks.

I was told Democrats would not rest until this serial rapist was not only off the bench but behind bars (the steel cage kind, not the drinking kind).

Surely our friends on the left that promised this are men (and women) of great integrity and strong principles

I wasn't able to find anything with a google search, so I am hoping that someone here might have some insight

kom8ptd38lq11.gif
Actually, so far, he's been just fine. :)
What happens within the aristocracy stays within the aristocracy.

wtf is Quin Godwin ?
the guy in the photo (or chalk drawing) that you are using for your avi
:tongue:

his name came up when I right clicked your avatar & did a google search for your image

his family swears that his photo was used for Lowrie at some point & it stuck

nobody famous

wtf is Quin Godwin ?
the guy in the photo (or chalk drawing) that you are using for your avi
:tongue:

his name came up when I right clicked your avatar & did a google search for your image

his family swears that his photo was used for Lowrie at some point & it stuck

nobody famous

My guess is that's not all that uncommon. Folks have tried to pass off images as those of Crazy Horse. None as far as I know of have ever turned you to be him. "Fake News" is nothing new in america, the tech just got better over time.

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

Look, the apprentice!

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

Look, the apprentice!
That's perfect, Bart could be Don's misogyny apprentice, he's certainly earned a slot.

of course

but we can talk about the Democrat leadership in another thread

I find it all utterly bipartisan.

BTW, your image is of Quin Godwin, not your hero. Might want to change your name.
I'm here to follow your every wish sire.

Do go on, lay out your argument, let's see. Tell us what you know on this topic; H B Lowrie versus Quin Godwin.

This is from wiki, but every other source reports the same...

"Descendants of Quin Godwin have reported that this photo is of Quin Godwin and not of Henry Berry Lowrie. The photo has widely been used as Lowrie but no proof exists that it is an image of him."

Henry Berry Lowrie - Wikipedia

You have your work cut out for you getting this corrected:

Henry Berry Lowry | Lumbee History

Henry Berry Lowrie – American Robin Hood

Lowry, Henry Berry | NCpedia

Henry Berry Lowrie & The Lumbee: Topic, pictures and information - Fold3.com

Lowry, Henry Berry (from Tar Heel Junior Historian) | NCpedia

Wtf is Quin Godwin ?
read the caption on the photo on the NCPedia linked on your response I am quoting, also read the 1st comment on the linked article

of course

but we can talk about the Democrat leadership in another thread

BTW, your image is of Quin Godwin, not your hero. Might want to change your name.

Do go on, lay out your argument, let's see. Tell us what you know on this topic; H B Lowrie versus Quin Godwin.

"Descendants of Quin Godwin have reported that this photo is of Quin Godwin and not of Henry Berry Lowrie. The photo has widely been used as Lowrie but no proof exists that it is an image of him."

Wtf is Quin Godwin ?

Quin Godwin is the man who's image has been stolen and his relatives are kind of annoyed about that.

He lied demonstrably and repeatedly throughout the hearings on other matters.
no he did not

he did not lie about one single thing

or, perhaps you's like to provide proof of any "lie"
My guess is if you found out what you did about that image? You already know, and you certainly know how to look for more and dig for yourself.

Wtf is Quin Godwin ?

Quin Godwin is the man who's image has been stolen and his relatives are kind of annoyed about that.
Can't help them with that, can you? Henrietta Lacks had cancer cells stolen from her body that were used to establish the first immortal cell line and trillions of dollars have been generated from the cell line's usage in research. The Godwins got off easy.

no he did not

My guess is if you found out what you did about that image? You already know, and you certainly know how to look for more and dig for yourself.
I know why people claim he lied, I just do not accept their conclusions

the only "lie" or "lies" I have seen referenced revolve around "devil triangle" and whether it was a reference to a quarters type drinking game or some nefarious rape/club type thing

there is no credible evidence that he, or his circle of friends, engaged in sexual abuse or misconduct

outside of that; the only other "lie" would be his testimony about Dr Ford

his tetsimony is far more credible

the main 3 reasons I think that are

1 - Dr Ford clearly lied in her testimony (or made egregious misstatements at the least)
2 - every woman that has worked with him professionally has spoken on his behalf and vouched for his character
3 - he has been prominent in the public eys for decades, and accusations against him only surfaced when his placement on SCOTUS would change the ideological makeup of the court

no he did not

the only "lie" or "lies" I have seen referenced revolve around "devil triangle" and whether it was a reference to a quarters type drinking game or some nefarious rape/club type thing

there is no credible evidence that he, or his circle of friends, engaged in sexual abuse or misconduct

1 - Dr Ford clearly lied in her testimony (or made egregious misstatements at the least)
2 - every woman that has worked with him professionally has spoken on his behalf and vouched for his character
3 - he has been prominent in the public eys for decades, and accusations against him only surfaced when his placement on SCOTUS would change the ideological makeup of the court

You like to make great, big, giant leaps as you go along, huh?

Guess that goes with the strawman you started with.

no he did not

I am sure you know that what was stated was that all of the sexual allegations stuff could be taken off the table, he still lied demonstrably and repeatedly. Not sure why you went right to that anyway; the sexual allegations stuff.

Furthermore no one can honestly say one testimony was true while one was not between Bart and Ford.

For example:

"Update: September 29, 2018
Kavanaugh even lied about having no connections to Yale. “I have no connections there. I got there by busting my tail,” Kavanaugh said under oath about getting into Yale Law School after attending Yale as an undergrad. In fact, he was a legacy: His grandfather, Everett Edward Kavanaugh, also went to Yale for undergrad, as this yearbook shows."

THE UNBEARABLE DISHONESTY OF BRETT KAVANAUGH
The Unbearable Dishonesty of Brett Kavanaugh

Last edited:
OP, how dare you call out Democrats for using hyperbole in order to get people out to vote. You know that's only a bad thing when Trump does it! Now go in the corner and think about what you've done.

You like to make great, big, giant leaps as you go along, huh?
what is a leap?

you talk about "strawman"; yet, that is not what this thread was

there were certainly people that discussed impeaching Kavanaugh if he were to get confirmed

there are several articles about it

plrase explain how my thread is a "strawman"

what assumption did I make and what words did I put in anyone's mouth to create an easy argument to dismantle that noone actually said

please be specific and provide details

TIA

he still lied demonstrably and repeatedly
about what?

outside of the "devil's triangle" and whether or not it was a sex game and whether he or Dr Ford were speaking truthfully; what has he been accused of lying about?

Not sure why you went right to that anyway; the sexual allegations stuff.
because I don't know what else you'd think he lied about

I mean, are you talking about whether or not he blacked out?

are you talking about how serious his d"drinking problem" was?

I mean, my friends on the left are all jiggy with Jug Ears admitting to smoking weed and trying cocaine, but want to talk about a guy that drank in high school & college?

whether or not he drank to excess is subjective

and it is worth noting that he was a top student and athlete at a prestigious prep school and university; which counters any credible claim that he was a 'problem drinker"

seriously, the ONLY "lies" that I am aware of that he was even accused of all fall under that realm of opinion

he still lied demonstrably and repeatedly
about what?

outside of the "devil's triangle" and whether or not it was a sex game and whether he or Dr Ford were speaking truthfully; what has he been accused of lying about?

Not sure why you went right to that anyway; the sexual allegations stuff.
because I don't know what else you'd think he lied about

I mean, are you talking about whether or not he blacked out?

are you talking about how serious his d"drinking problem" was?

I mean, my friends on the left are all jiggy with Jug Ears admitting to smoking weed and trying cocaine, but want to talk about a guy that drank in high school & college?

whether or not he drank to excess is subjective

and it is worth noting that he was a top student and athlete at a prestigious prep school and university; which counters any credible claim that he was a 'problem drinker"

seriously, the ONLY "lies" that I am aware of that he was even accused of all fall under that realm of opinion

Isn't that what Reality America is all about? Is not that how you "know" he didn't lie? Your opinion IS reality in america. Why question yourself? It doesn't really matter if he did or not, and that's the america the world got to see live. They also know us as a militarist empire that embarks upon bogus wars. But it's our opinion that our wars are just even when we're dead wrong about why we go. Within what we call "the law" there is all manner of duplicity, parsing of words and thin rationales. Whether he is fit to serve in that position is subjective. Everything is.

Furthermore no one can honestly say one testimony was true while one was not between Bart and Ford.
I agree with this

They also know us as a militarist empire that embarks upon bogus wars.
and this

here is the thing, he did not "demonstrably lie"

I'm not sure that Ford did either (about what happened between them several decades before, I do know that she lied about other things in her testimony - the reason for her 2nd front door is a prime example), I THINK she did (lie about what happened); but I also accept that we may be talking about a case of mistaken identity

Wtf is Quin Godwin ?

Can't help them with that, can you? Henrietta Lacks had cancer cells stolen from her body that were used to establish the first immortal cell line and trillions of dollars have been generated from the cell line's usage in research. The Godwins got off easy.
Henrietta Lacks was dead and impossible to be the victim of a theft. Her cells did more for humanity after her death than she ever could in life.

Forum List

Back