How's the Kavanaugh impeachment progressing? Can we get an update please?

the photo you shared does not come up on my google search at all

the one he is using is absolutely attributed to 2 men, NCPedia had it for Lowrie, but has it tagged as "in dispute" - they claim to have pulled the photo from the NC archives

some guy on the NCPedia page swears it's a photo of his ancestor Quinn Godwin; he also adds "a white man" (photo looks like a white guy to me)

so, it is probably one of those 2 men - but not something that is a clear mistake by the user

who that is a photo of is clearly in dispute

Baloney....the pic he's using is a charcoal drawing....common at the time because photography was expensive, dangerous, and time-consuming. Don't know why you couldn't find Lowrie's pic....

Antietam: Capt Houston B. Lowrie

No better way to make a point than "unnamed people not present told me that..... ". Always convinces me wid a quickness.

We know... Otherwise you wouldn't be a vacuous bed wetting drone parroting inane drivel you saw on MSLSD.

a quick google search shows that he has the photo correct

This is HB Lowrie

lowrie_h.jpg

Enjoy:

Henry Berry Lowry | Lumbee History

Henry Berry Lowrie - Wikipedia

Henry Berry Lowrie – American Robin Hood

Lowry, Henry Berry | NCpedia

Henry Berry Lowrie & The Lumbee: Topic, pictures and information - Fold3.com

Lowry, Henry Berry (from Tar Heel Junior Historian) | NCpedia

Well then all you need to do is keep voting for your party, it'll all work out.

I did just acknowledge you're a fuckin retard, so I don't expect you to understand I vote against regressive marxist pieces of shit. So sometimes it's for republicrats, or libertarians. I don't have a party that reflects everything I believe in, but there is one that stands in opposition to certain things I believe in, like free speech, RKBA, private property, national sovereignty, constitutional republican government, and free markets.

Hint, that's the democrook party, in case you needed it extra dumbed down.

Last edited:
the photo you shared does not come up on my google search at all

the one he is using is absolutely attributed to 2 men, NCPedia had it for Lowrie, but has it tagged as "in dispute" - they claim to have pulled the photo from the NC archives

some guy on the NCPedia page swears it's a photo of his ancestor Quinn Godwin; he also adds "a white man" (photo looks like a white guy to me)

so, it is probably one of those 2 men - but not something that is a clear mistake by the user

who that is a photo of is clearly in dispute

Baloney....the pic he's using is a charcoal drawing....common at the time because photography was expensive, dangerous, and time-consuming. Don't know why you couldn't find Lowrie's pic....

Antietam: Capt Houston B. Lowrie
do you really care that much?

I mean, sure, I cared enough to do a google (and duck duck go when google didn't show much) search

but all I looked for was HB Lowrie & that photo (or drawing, or whatever) came up

I had never heard of any of these guys before today

the image he is using is 100% attributed to 2 men, as the links I provide show

one is Henry Berry Lowrie (a folk hero credited for standing up for Indian rights) and Godwin

are you arguing just to argue?

and I retract my original statement; if I had to bet money; I'd say the image is of Godwin, but that is because a lot of folks take family history and ancestry very seriously & the fact that a family member went to the NCPedia page to set the record straight leads me to believe that the state archives have it wrong

I don't think the user is looking to identify with a Confederate soldier, but rather, with the local "Robin Hood" legend that is credited as a pioneer for civil rights

I love history, and I'm bored, so I looked at it

Henry Berry Lowry is a super interesting guy

I was told Democrats would not rest until this serial rapist was not only off the bench but behind bars (the steel cage kind, not the drinking kind).

You were huh.

By who?

Maybe you should be actually asking them.

No better way to make a point than "unnamed people not present told me that..... ". Always convinces me wid a quickness.
there were absolutely calls to impeach him

we will impeach kavanaugh at DuckDuckGo

And yet you can't cite any.

Hence my point.

I was told Democrats would not rest until this serial rapist was not only off the bench but behind bars (the steel cage kind, not the drinking kind).

You were huh.

By who?

Maybe you should be actually asking them.

there were absolutely calls to impeach him

we will impeach kavanaugh at DuckDuckGo

And yet you can't cite any.

Hence my point.
feel free to follow my link

many leftists were talking about impeaching him after the 2018 midterms

BTW, your image is of Quin Godwin, not your hero. Might want to change your name.

Had a feeling this clown (probably a Chechen) had the wrong Confederate terrorist's pic.....too funny. :lol:

Maybe this is what's wrong with the political system. Maybe it's the american people themselves. Maybe it's because this is what americans call political discourse.

Was there some topic you wished to discuss?

Actually I don't have television. Thanks for playin'.

So TV is the only way people become moonbats like you? Leftist agitprop isn't all over the internet?

You weren't dropped on your head as a baby, you were punted out of a moving vehicle.

I guess that's why your face is so fucked up.

I mean, sure, I cared enough to do a google (and duck duck go when google didn't show much) search

but all I looked for was HB Lowrie & that photo (or drawing, or whatever) came up

one is Henry Berry Lowrie (a folk hero credited for standing up for Indian rights) and Godwin

and I retract my original statement; if I had to bet money; I'd say the image is of Godwin, but that is because a lot of folks take family history and ancestry very seriously & the fact that a family member went to the NCPedia page to set the record straight leads me to believe that the state archives have it wrong

I don't think the user is looking to identify with a Confederate soldier, but rather, with the local "Robin Hood" legend that is credited as a pioneer for civil rights

Now you're trying to bust my chops for showing you the real HB?...whatever. I know my stuff since I just spent almost a year running down a daguerreotype my family always believed was from the Texas (Texas Ranger) side of the family but turned out to my mother's great uncle

1. Tintype: Early image on a thin iron plate resembling tin. By far the most common of the three for sports subjects.
  2. Daguerreotype: Early mage on a silver-coated copper plate. ...
  3. Ambrotype: Early image on a transparent glass plate with a black backing. ...

Maybe this is what's wrong with the political system. Maybe it's the american people themselves. Maybe it's because this is what americans call political discourse.

Was there some topic you wished to discuss?

With you? :lol: Go eat some bortsch bot-farmer.

Surely our friends on the left that promised this are men (and women) of great integrity and strong principles

I wasn't able to find anything with a google search, so I am hoping that someone here might have some insight

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

We don't have the answers to your questions but at least we know (from the Senate hearings) that Brett Bart is a flaming drunk that LIKES BEER & he likes to assault women; maybe guys too.
I heard he considered being a priest but Roy Moore told him NO.

Now you're trying to bust my chops for showing you the real HB?...whatever. I know my stuff since I just spent almost a year running down a daguerreotype my family always believed was from the Texas (Texas Ranger) side of the family but turned out to my mother's great uncle

1. Tintype: Early image on a thin iron plate resembling tin. By far the most common of the three for sports subjects.
  3. Ambrotype: Early image on a transparent glass plate with a black backing. ...
dude, I'm not really trying to bust your chops, I even let your ridiculous statement about the guy being a "terrorist" slide

looks like we agree on more than we disagree

I'm just saying that his use of that image is not a huge deal or a big mistake (although the descendants of Quinny Godwin would certainly disagree)

I'm glad this conversation came up because I enjoyed reading about Lowry (Henry Berry)

:beer:

Surely our friends on the left that promised this are men (and women) of great integrity and strong principles

I wasn't able to find anything with a google search, so I am hoping that someone here might have some insight

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

We don't have the answers to your questions but at least we know (from the Senate hearings) that Brett Bart is a flaming drunk that LIKES BEER & he likes to assault women; maybe guys too.
I heard he considered being a priest but Roy Moore told him NO.

Put all the sexual allegations aside. He lied demonstrably and repeatedly throughout the hearings on other matters. And the entire world witnessed the fact that it just doesn't matter.

Is this the real Mickey?

iu

Forum List

Back