How's the Kavanaugh impeachment progressing? Can we get an update please?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I was told Democrats would not rest until this serial rapist was not only off the bench but behind bars (the steel cage kind, not the drinking kind).

Surely our friends on the left that promised this are men (and women) of great integrity and strong principles

I wasn't able to find anything with a google search, so I am hoping that someone here might have some insight

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

Corruption amongst those in power and the mediocrity of privilege is alive and thriving in america, same as it ever was.

Corruption amongst those in power and the mediocrity if privilege is alive and thriving in america, same as it ever was.
of course

but we can talk about the Democrat leadership in another thread

I was told Democrats would not rest until this serial rapist was not only off the bench but behind bars (the steel cage kind, not the drinking kind).

Surely our friends on the left that promised this are men (and women) of great integrity and strong principles

I wasn't able to find anything with a google search, so I am hoping that someone here might have some insight

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

Looks like about the same place as "lock her up" is right now!

kom8ptd38lq11.gif

Looks like about the same place as "lock her up" is right now!
No, Kav never committed any crimes....your whore on the other hand....

Corruption amongst those in power and the mediocrity if privilege is alive and thriving in america, same as it ever was.
of course

but we can talk about the Democrat leadership in another thread

I find it all utterly bipartisan.

BTW, your image is of Quin Godwin, not your hero. Might want to change your name.
I'm here to follow your every wish sire.

Do go on, lay out your argument, let's see. Tell us what you know on this topic; H B Lowrie versus Quin Godwin.

You were huh.

By who?

Maybe you should be actually asking them.

No better way to make a point than "unnamed people not present told me that..... ". Always convinces me wid a quickness.

a quick google search shows that he has the photo correct

This is HB Lowrie

lowrie_h.jpg
looks like that is in dispute

the photo he is using is attributed to 2 men

My bet is that the local NC paper has it right

Lumbee legend lives on at UNCP | Robesonian

Don't think so.....the pic in your link is a charcoal drawing not a photograph.

the photo you shared does not come up on my google search at all

the one he is using is absolutely attributed to 2 men, NCPedia had it for Lowrie, but has it tagged as "in dispute" - they claim to have pulled the photo from the NC archives

some guy on the NCPedia page swears it's a photo of his ancestor Quinn Godwin; he also adds "a white man" (photo looks like a white guy to me)

so, it is probably one of those 2 men - but not something that is a clear mistake by the user

who that is a photo of is clearly in dispute

Last edited:

You were huh.

By who?

Maybe you should be actually asking them.

No better way to make a point than "unnamed people not present told me that..... ". Always convinces me wid a quickness.
there were absolutely calls to impeach him

we will impeach kavanaugh at DuckDuckGo

Forum List

Back