How's the Glenn Beck Boycott going?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I was just wondering since I was watching yesterday and MSNBC was advertising during Beck that maybe you guys had stopped the boycott.

What boycott? I quit paying attention to boycotts years ago when O'Reilly was calling for different ones on a weekly basis.

This is, I take it, referring to the 'Color of Change' and their obsession over getting Beck's advertisers to stop advertising?

Funny, cuz they probably didn't expect the 'Defend Glen' that sprang up to counter their terror tactics.

I was just wondering since I was watching yesterday and MSNBC was advertising during Beck that maybe you guys had stopped the boycott.

I'd say not so well since Beck still has his job, still does tours with O'Rielly, has a new book coming out, and his ratings beat most if not all shows on msnbs.

You would think that eventually it would get through that people like to hear both sides of the story and not just one side.

But that would explaing the of the word democrat. It used to be dimocrat, but people made fun of them and started calling them jackasses.

This is, I take it, referring to the 'Color of Change' and their obsession over getting Beck's advertisers to stop advertising?

Funny, cuz they probably didn't expect the 'Defend Glen' that sprang up to counter their terror tactics.

And the other numerous groups that are all connected and supposedly boycotting Glenn.

I just found it amusing that MSNBC ran an advertisement during Beck's show, on Fox, when they hate both.

My favorite boycott was the religious right 's boycott of Disney World because of gays.

LMAO.

They finally gave up and declared victory.

Forum List

Back