How's the forum?

Okay. I've been here a few days, and I've noticed that clowns are surprisingly popular picks for avatars. No other observations so far.
That's because it's a three ringed circus here...

Neat! Asides from that, no other observations so far.

Well, what were you hoping for? :D

Fewer clowns? The perpetual boner is a little annoying (long story, involving an experiment with classical conditioning), but I guess I can live with that annoyance.

Okay. I've been here a few days, and I've noticed that clowns are surprisingly popular picks for avatars. No other observations so far.

Fewer clowns? The perpetual boner is a little annoying (long story, involving an experiment with classical conditioning), but I guess I can live with that annoyance.

Yes, clowns are creepy. I agree. :lol: Some of the clowns are incognito too!

Sounds like a JR...statement....

...You agree with my claim to having an awkward boner as a result of pictures of clowns. What gender are you, again?

Another observation: I have never seen an introduction thread this long.
You need to take of the kid gloves and join the forum...

I have posted in other threads, you know. I just have to come back to this one every five minutes to reply to new posts. It's a little inconvenient.
If you are uncertain about the rules...just call someone a n1gger, wetback, k1ke...or start a race baiting thread...that will make you immune to any so called rules.

...You agree with my claim to having an awkward boner as a result of pictures of clowns. What gender are you, again?
You're barking up the wrong tree.....

I have posted in other threads, you know. I just have to come back to this one every five minutes to reply to new posts. It's a little inconvenient.
If you are uncertain about the rules...just call someone a n1gger, wetback, k1ke...or start a race baiting thread...that will make you immune to any so called rules.

That seems like an odd loophole in the rules. Perhaps someone should correct them?

That seems like an odd loophole in the rules. Perhaps someone should correct them?
Only if you own the site or are admin...

Oh, so now she's a fucking tree??? I'm so confused...

Lol. What? I didn't realize clowns gave you an erection. I thought you were saying they were creepy.

Oh, so now she's a fucking tree??? I'm so confused...

How would one manage that anyway? :lol:

Lol. What? I didn't realize clowns gave you an erection. I thought you were saying they were creepy.
he was saying he is creepy for getting irections from clowns....

he was saying he is creepy for getting irections from clowns....

Oh, I completely misunderstood. :lol:

don't worry, the clowns here can't rape you. :D

How did you miss the joke?

don't worry, the clowns here can't rape you. :D

Good. I don't want another repeat of the 5th grade science fair.

How did you miss the joke?

I don't like clowns. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back