How's the forum?

This forum is fairly loose. Which I prefer. But you have to learn not to respond to the far left drones and their hyper partisan threads that are of no consequence to the future of the republic and just take up space.

This ^^^ post alone ought to tell you Jesse Booth who the actual drones are - they can't even keep their hyper partisan bullshit out of an introduction thread that is just for the purpose of welcoming someone. I guess they are dense, too.

The purpose of this thread in this forum is to answer a question that was posed. Merty's response just took up space....with whining.

Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?
I think you'll like it here.this is about the only site i know of where the mods dont play favorites and abuse their power cause you post a truth they are uncomfortable with and dont want to hear about.

Hey, I know you from somewhere! :D

He's from the Dark World where Captain Courtesy and DiAnna live. Jesse Booth is awesome.

I know who he is. I was only joking.

I'm just thrilled to see awesome people like you and JesseBooth up in a here.

But not me? I'm crushed. Crushed I tell you.

I didn't mean to crush your spirits. I have only recently discovered your awesomeness.

My apologies.

Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?

if you take notice,you cant have a reasonable debate on any political message board because internet sites are government controlled and allow disinfo agents to troll them who refuse to acknoweldge facts and have to make up lies when they cant refute them..this site is no different,anytime you make a thread that exposes government corruption with pesky facts the mods are too afraid to look at the evidence and when they see the thread title,they automatically move it to the conspiracy theories section.:rolleyes:

Merty's response just took up space....with whining.

No, that would be your post...this forum isn't government controlled.....where do you get your information? You're so misinformed....they should test people before allowing them to post here....then we wouldn't have those like you with your absurd ideas.

This place is good. That other place people are talking about sounds bad. This place is even slightly better than that other-other place, which was too loose with the rules. But that alternative auxiliary other other other place was severely overbearing.

All messageboards are the same in the sense that the posters are figments of my imagination. My imagination tends to conjure up decent and varied figments here, making USMB the correct choice for a forum.

Forum List

Back