How's Michael Jacksons back???

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
I'm so worried over the last week with his emergency room treatements which made him late for his court dates. Does anyone know if his back is still crippling him since his miraculous exoneration as a Child Molestor?

:laugh:

well now that he isnt going to go to prison, he doesnt need to turn it into a circus act. so you guess is as good as any :thup:

Comrade said:
I'm so worried over the last week with his emergency room treatements which made him late for his court dates. Does anyone know if his back is still crippling him since his miraculous exoneration as a Child Molestor?

:laugh:

Who knows.. It may be much worse now, after that jumping from the ground to the top of his SUV in "victory". :cool:

He'll be up and moonwalking down that old dirt road again in no time. And, why not - who's going to stop him?

There is suppose to be a party at Neverland tomorrow for all his supporters. Including the Dove Lady and the goofy guy with the French Flag.

I'm sure he'll be partying with everybody. I bet he'll be hanging out at the petting zoo where all the little kids are.

("You want to play with my monkey? Oh yes, you can play with Bubbles too."

Until the bill shows up and he can't pay it - like the rest of his bills.

He'll have to find somewhere else to molest those boys now as he has stated that he will no longer have "boys staying the night in his bedroom". I guess he'll have to do it during the day.

Where will Michael go? I think Europe. Didn't he have a nice flat in France somewhere before?

Micheal seems to prefer white meat (and skin), and there are plenty of young white boys in Europe.

We should start a betting pool on how long it will take before there is another Michael Jackson "escapade" headlining the news. As the old saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, regardless of what Mesereau says.

I was sitting at my computer a couple of days ago and the news was on T.V. but I couldn't see it, just hear it. Don't remember what station now, but it said MJ was found not guilty in Ca. but he still had to go to court in New Orleans on molestation charges. Anyone hear anything about that? I haven't heard any more on it.

Johnney said:
well now that he isnt going to go to prison, he doesnt need to turn it into a circus act. so you guess is as good as any :thup:

What'a you mean... don't turn it into a circus? That freak IS a one man circus!

Adam's Apple said:
We should start a betting pool on how long it will take before there is another Michael Jackson "escapade" headlining the news. As the old saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, regardless of what Mesereau says.

If he learned anything, he learned he'll have to be more careful about feeling up his little boys. He'll try to hide it "more" now.

But put my money down on "he'll do it again".

Forum List

Back