How's about this...?

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<center><h1><a href=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/5/17/211348.shtml>Powell Distances Himself From President</a></h1></center>

<blockquote>Tuesday, May 18, 2004

With President Bush’s approval rating hitting record lows and worries about the U.S. occupation of Iraq growing, Secretary of State Colin Powell has been carefully distancing himself from the administration.

The decision by Powell to make comments that cast the administration in a poor light could not come at a worse time for the president.

Lost in the hubbub over the abrupt camera change during his appearance on "Meet the Press" Sunday was Secretary Powell’s striking statement about the WMD controversy in the run-up to the Iraq war.

Powell told Tim Russert on "Meet the Press" that he had cited intelligence that was provided to the CIA and which he now believes had been <b>“deliberately”</b> falsified in an effort to win public approval for the war.</blockquote> (<i>emphasis mine</i>)

Gosh...just think...deliberately falsified intelligence to juice Dubbyuh's call to war.

He also made clear that it was falsified by people OUTSIDE the administration and that the ENTIRE administration, CIA, et al had been duped!

What a fucking idiot you are. Do you ever read beyond what makes you feel all giddy inside? Do you look for the entire story, or just the parts that fit your agenda? Never mind, we already know the answer to that, so I guess I am just being rhetorical.... Fucking idiot!

Originally posted by freeandfun1
He also made clear that it was falsified by people OUTSIDE the administration and that the ENTIRE administration, CIA, et al had been duped!

What a fucking idiot you are. Do you ever read beyond what makes you feel all giddy inside? Do you look for the entire story, or just the parts that fit your agenda? Never mind, we already know the answer to that, so I guess I am just being rhetorical.... Fucking idiot!

Looked in a mirror lately? You'll find a fucking idiot staring back at ya.

Besides I love watchin' y'all get yer panties in a twist...It's really too easy.

Forum List

Back