How's about a POLL?

hahahahha, that was good evilarnold! :) BATMAN! you forgot about Evil K.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Hmmm.... I might need better details on how to do that...

never know when I'll run into another ex :rolleyes:

Hey Jim. If I ever meet lilcountriegal and I hit on her...punch me in the face!! Thats better than anything she would do to me!! LOL LOL

hehe, you never know what might get slipped into your drink Jackass!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Dan
Aight here we go, I'll warn you, some of these are sort of deep. But some aren't.

1) What is the best horror sequel ever made? I don't think I've ever seen a sequel.

2) What is the worst horror sequel ever made?

3) What's the first album you ever bought? Embarassingly, Elton John's "don't kill the piano player" and America- no idea of the title!

4) Have you ever bought more than one version or copy of the same movie? No, but I have a ton of duplicate audio tapes.

5) Name three things that make your friends look at you and say "dude, you need help!" Well, my friends would hardly say "Dude" but here goes: I love to argue, I'm ugly and I should have been a stand up comedian.

6) Briefly, what are your beliefs as far as God, or some sort of omniscient power in the world? People are the only power of the world.

7) Do you believe in ghosts? If you do, and you believe in heaven and hell, how does that all fit? Nope.

8) Did you have a senior quote? What was it? "Get me the hell outta here...."

9) When was the last time you lied? Anwser to question 3: My first album was actually Rod Stewart.

10) When was the last time you got angry, not just irritated, but angry? I don't remember.

11) If life were really like The Matrix (ie. This whole world just exists in our heads and our bodies are hooked up to a huge machine) would you want to be woken up, or just exist in this world? I ain't afraid of anything so I guess I'd just want to wake up.

12) What's the funniest prank you've ever pulled on somebody?
The funnies? Hmmm. I guess putting saran wrap on the toilet seat to the girls gym...gotta understand, we were in 9th grade. That's funny back then.

13) What did you want to do when you were a little kid? (there can be more than one here, since kids change their minds a lot) Until I found out that they can't save all animals, a vet. After, Prosecute people who harm children.

This seems to be a good stopping point, Lucky 13 and all that.

Well, my friends would hardly say "Dude"

A few people have said stuff like this, I should make note that my friends don't say "dude" either. The only time we say it is if it's in an ironic sort of way, for example, my friend Collins said her favorite movie is Legally Blonde and I replied "dude, you're soooo gay".

I should also make note that I'm not a homophobe either. A couple of my friends are, though.

Dan: I would hate to admit to you that my favorite movies are a tie between Casablanca, Legally Blonde and Harry Potter. I can't help being a goober!

Jackass: no, I wasn't a comedian, but all my friends told me I should have been.

I would hate to admit to you that my favorite movies are a tie between Casablanca, Legally Blonde and Harry Potter. I can't help being a goober!
Dude, you're so gay!

See how funny that was? :D

I've never seen Harry Potter or Casablanca. I can't talk about liking dorky movies, really, I'd list 10 Things I Hate About You and The Breakfast Club among my favorites.

Originally posted by Dan
Dude, you're so gay!

See how funny that was? :D

I've never seen Harry Potter or Casablanca. I can't talk about liking dorky movies, really, I'd list 10 Things I Hate About You and The Breakfast Club among my favorites.

I must say that I loved "10 things I hate about you"!!!! Of course, Taming of the Shrew is my favorite Shakespeare play. Breakfast Club was okay but keep in mind, I've got 15 years on ya so I remember it from that age!

Sweet, I'm not the only one!

Honestly, I think Can't Hardly Wait is the best teen movie of the 90's, but it just barely edges out 10 Things... I think it's only because it's got Claire from Six Feet Under in it.

I really hate to admit this, but I thought of some more teen movies that I liked a lot: Bring it On, Sugar and Spice, She's All That (God, that even stars Satan himself, Freddie Prinze Jr., and i still like it!), and Drive Me Crazy. Plus every teen movie from the 80's was awesome. Well, the ones direced by John Hughes, anyway.

Originally posted by Dan

Honestly, I think Can't Hardly Wait is the best teen movie of the 90's, but it just barely edges out 10 Things... I think it's only because it's got Claire from Six Feet Under in it.

I really hate to admit this, but I thought of some more teen movies that I liked a lot: Bring it On, Sugar and Spice, She's All That (God, that even stars Satan himself, Freddie Prinze Jr., and i still like it!), and Drive Me Crazy. Plus every teen movie from the 80's was awesome. Well, the ones direced by John Hughes, anyway.

She's all that...good flick. I've never seen the other ones. Of course, all the John Hughes were around when I was a teen so they have a special place in my heart. The Last American Virgin was good (not happy though).

Now boy, get your butt off that couch and off to blockbuster and rent Casablanca! You can watch Harry Potter(s) when you come here for Christmas...I'll loan em to ya if need be.

And I don't think you sound dorky...ask James what we did on our first date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Moi
And I don't think you sound dorky...ask James what we did on our first date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess

New Years eve bringing in 1993. First date. Rent a movie with Luke Perry about suicide. How romantic! The movie was "Terminal Bliss" if anyone cares.

I got some tongue that night, shoulda pushed for more.

Originally posted by Dan

Claire from 6ft Under?!?!?!?!? Try Jennifer Love Hewitt...on of the HOTTEST young woman!! YOOOOWWWWZAAA!!!!

:wank:

Forum List

Back