Howl-dy!

Sov

Rookie
Jul 9, 2010
This board come up in a conversation on Youtube. I looked this board up, checked it out and figured I'd sign up. :cool:

We made it to YouTube!
Woo hoo!

I still get excited when I do a search on some heady topic and US messageboard shows up.

Then I click on the link and it's some dumbass comment made by an idiot like dikrules.

Thanks for the welcomes guys and gals.
This board come up in a conversation on Youtube. I looked this board up, checked it out and figured I'd sign up. :cool:

Really? I'd love to see that, can you link it?

I love youtube!
Sorry, it was a convo via the 'Personal Messages' system on Youtube.

Well, you've signed up, introduced yourself and made a second post.

What can you teach us by next Friday?

What does Sov... stand for?...elude to?...mean?...mean to imply?

Are you in the Soviet Union?

Welcome. But if you are looking for civilized debate you came to the wrong place. :lol:

Welcome. But if you are looking for civilized debate you came to the wrong place. :lol:

If you can't stand heat,
then get the 'Fuk-An-A' outta the ........:eusa_snooty:

There are many 'smart' and tolerant posters here (I've never claimed to be one).....especially the female posters, the vast majority whom are 'Ladies', that hang in here despite some of mine and other male posters', for lack of a better word, 'hijinks'.

It appears the only place you'll find civilized debate, is talking to yourself, wandering around in Death Valley for 10 years!

OHHHH!!!....but you are so g-damned exclusive, as opposed to being inclusive......GTFO!!!

A-wipe joined just recently like I did.
And he found the lil-short hair pubes to make a general criticism about USMB already?
WTF,
go play X-box, go get some life experience,.......
AND, don't let the door hit ya', where the good Lord split ya', on yer' way out!!!

Forum List

Back