Howie the Horrible

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gem, May 24, 2005.

1. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    From Rich Lowry, its a great article all on its own...but I have some questions:

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/richlowry/rl20050524.shtml
    I really don't see Karl Rove behind Dean at all...the Democrats hate the Republicans so much at this point that Dean could drop his pants, turn around and fart on camera and they would say he was making a social commentary on the state of our public discourse...so I don't think that his being chosen as DNC has anything to do with Democrat/Republican relations. So where does that leave us?

How about a concerted effort from Hillary Clinton's buddies to put an absolute loon into a prominent position, give him 3 or 4 years to make a total ass out of himself, so she can swoop in and look like the picture of a moderate candidate...just like dear ol' Bill.

Am I just becoming too paranoid? Or is anyone else waiting for her to begin campaining that she is the Democrat who will return honor and integrity to the Democratic party...that she will never rant and rave like Dean. She will reach across the aisle to Republicans, many of whom what the same things "we" do.

2. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366

Interesting theory. I have often wondered how in the world they put this goof-ball in charge; but then again, I didn't complain because that was one of the best things that could have happened to the Republican party.

A sacrificial lamb to make Hillary the hero come election time.

I will tell you what really sucks - it just might work.

3. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Could be. I would not put anything past her. I have been praying for years that God will never punish us with her presidency. But she has a way of getting what she wants. As I have said before, she is smart and she is ruthless.

4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    Right again kid!:thup:

Put another way...She will campaign on bringing the so called GREATLY
    divided Country back together. Screw the party, she just wants the office.