Howdy

Wuzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp Ohm.

Bring many hip boots.

:welcome:

"Bring many hip boots."

Mine are black leather, they beautifully match my Moroccan leather whip, I better leave it at that :smoke:

Ahem, carry on as you were children :popcorn:

are you left or right

welcome

Why are you always pulling this shit? Not the place for it. :nono:
Why not? Should be part of the intro. ie: Hi! I'm Pogo and I'm a die hard Republican. See?

Why? Because she's immediately dividing people up to pit against each other, and in Skye's case hanging a litmus test on a poster who just got here so she can decide whether she "approves" or not. That's fucking bullshit, and there need to be way too many things more important than politics and dividing people up into freaking fantasy sports teams. That's why. And she does this every time somebody signs up, and I'm sick and tired of it.

And no, my intro thread said nothing like that. Actually I pointedly avoided that and asked about the women.

Mr. Hoss says you are now a Republican?

ogo, I knew you'd join The Dark Side eventually, I'd like to think I have influenced you to join The Dark Side :wink:

Hello Mr. Foreskeen - I see by your avid that you have an fondness for the Marine Corps. I was going to join the Marines but they wouldn't let me because I could identify both parents. So I joined the Navy and for a spell I was a Corpsman assigned to a Marine Detachment aboard the USS America.

Wuzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp Ohm.

Bring many hip boots.

:welcome:

"Bring many hip boots."

Mine are black leather, they beautifully match my Moroccan leather whip, I better leave it at that :smoke:

Ahem, carry on as you were children :popcorn:

I think I've said this in the past and at the risk of repeating myself.......:eusa_drool:

Hello Mr. Foreskeen - I see by your avid that you have an fondness for the Marine Corps. I was going to join the Marines but they wouldn't let me because I could identify both parents. So I joined the Navy and for a spell I was a Corpsman assigned to a Marine Detachment aboard the USS America.
I did two tours each in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Forum List

Back