Howdy!

So people are allowed to just lie in a howdy thread?

I wasnt aware of that one

In real life I do not allow people to lie and just get away with it.

Being young is no excuse for lying

Hey there, My name is Bennett, I am a 17 year old and I live in northern virginia. Some things you should know about me are:
1. I am a very adamant libertarian, and I cannot wait to jump into discussion with people of similar views
2. I love the outdoors, fishing and hunting are my favorites, followed closely by sailing and kayaking
3. I smoke pot, and I am quite open about it, and I will gladly take on anyone who trys to tell me the BS that you learned in 9th grade health class, and unlike many teens out there I am actually very well educated on the subject matter and will not hesitate to send you plenty of links disproving you!

I was actually arrested this morning so my amount of time online and not outside is about to skyrocket! haha, but enough discussion about drugs.

This place looks nice, I came here to discuss how our government has grown too large and how we need to start deregulation of corporations, drugs, and most aspects of peoples personal lives, such as what defines marriage (Let people do what they want, don't make them live by your standards).

haha, Ill save the rest of my rants for the proper forum section...

Well... Hi! :bye1:

Bennet...If that's what your name really is....

Hi!.... That said...

Libertarians are fools in MANY ways..not ALL ways ...but many for sure.

The individual human will is not as important as it once was in society. Yes it is vital but it is no longer a vacuum in which you live. There is no "House on the prairie".

Here is an example that was just as true 1000 years ago as it is today:

In fact much of the "independence" once thought to be was a fantasy. Point in case. The Chinese save their shit for fertilizer.....They also feed pigs and penned fish the shit....wild waterfowl are exposed to the festering shit and migrate to Northern Canada....Those waterfowl spread the disease they picked up in China with wild waterfowl that migrate to the lower 48 states....the disease is spread to fresh water sources and humans and domesticated animals come into contact with these diseases. Swine Flu and Bird Flu are among those. They kill people here in this country. A lot of money is spent out of taxes to combat this "invasion". Maybe you get this example ..maybe you do not.

The overall point is that you are 17 and probably do not have enough information in your head and too many raging hormones in your bloodstream to "announce" your political leanings.

Glad you are here. Glad you are anywhere. It's hard to keep out of harms way when you only really know about 1% of what you will know by the time you are thirty.

Give us some time...Give yourself some time..

Get the Fuck off My Lawn! :lol:

You may use the PUBLIC sidewalk! :lol:

Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses!

welcome.

Deregulation gave us this economic mess
Not at all,it was more of the bailouts that your ever-so-beloved president gave to almost every company that he could think of.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA... :lol:

Not at all,

lol@demoted and banned.....omg are you a hannity maggot?

but welcome how are things in va...how is webb doing?

It was a gaming forum... so no? haha

I think he is doing alright, he hasn't made any decisions that I fully disagree with yet... Hopefully he will keep it that way :eusa_pray:

he was wrong an I corrected him with the facts.

Last edited:
welcome.

Deregulation gave us this economic mess
it was more of the bailouts that your ever-so-beloved president gave to almost every company that he could think of.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA... :lol:

Not at all,

lol@demoted and banned.....omg are you a hannity maggot?

but welcome how are things in va...how is webb doing?

It was a gaming forum... so no? haha

I think he is doing alright, he hasn't made any decisions that I fully disagree with yet... Hopefully he will keep it that way :eusa_pray:

he was wrong an I corrected him with the facts.

And you are still a barking moonbat.....so?

and there you have the level of commitment to fair debate and the facts from the right.

popcorn.gif

Forum List

Back