Howdy!

welcome.

Deregulation gave us this economic mess

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA... :lol:

Not at all, it was more of the bailouts that your ever-so-beloved president gave to almost every company that he could think of.

lol@demoted and banned.....omg are you a hannity maggot?

but welcome how are things in va...how is webb doing?

It was a gaming forum... so no? haha

I think he is doing alright, he hasn't made any decisions that I fully disagree with yet... Hopefully he will keep it that way :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
welcome.

Not at all, it was more of the bailouts that your ever-so-beloved president gave to almost every company that he could think of.

Um the crash happened BEFORE Obama took office. Why do you spew lies like this without any shread of evidence to back them?

I think he is doing alright, he hasn't made any decisions that I fully disagree with yet... Hopefully he will keep it that way :eusa_pray:

Do you know anything about the history of recessions in this country?

welcome.

Um the crash happened BEFORE Obama took office. Why do you spew lies like this without any shread of evidence to back them?

Do you know anything about the history of recessions in this country?

Yes, Yes I do, and do you know anything about why the corporations did what they did? Because it had nothing at all to do with their trust that the government would bail them out no matter what decisions they made....
:eusa_hand:

So you wont admitt you were dead wrong on the fact of when the crash took place and which president presided over the crash?

So you wont admitt you were dead wrong on the fact of when the crash took place and which president presided over the crash?

And who provided the bailouts that amassed more money than you or I can comprehend? My generation has to deal with that from now on.

Also you do know about economics right? Depressions are natural, they heal then happen again later on. IMO the US has become a breeding ground for pussies who cannot deal with 3-4 years of hard times so they decide that spending 2 trillion to help us out of a recession will fix it all... and it did not

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go to this article and take a look at the recession cycle in this country.

You will note we had a recession every couple of years for decades.

The only time this stopped was after the Glass Steagal bill was passed during FDRs term.

That is when American began to grow its middle class.

The gramm leach blaily act was passed at the end of Clintons term after the republicans convinced the country that we had too much regulations on the banking industry.

It stripped the last vestiages of the GS act from the books.

A few years later we had the deepest recession since the great depression.

If they banks had not been bailed out (which Bush did not Obama) we would have been in a depression.

These are all facts and you have bought alot of bullshit from some right wing think tank.

And who provided the bailouts that amassed more money than you or I can comprehend? My generation has to deal with that from now on.

Also you do know about economics right? Depressions are natural, they heal then happen again later on. IMO the US has become a breeding ground for pussies who cannot deal with 3-4 years of hard times so they decide that spending 2 trillion to help us out of a recession will fix it all... and it did not

Depressions are NOT natural.

Recessions are a part of the economic pattern that caplitalism presents.

SMART countries mitigate them to avoid forcing all the wealth to the top.

When too much wealth is concentrated at the top you get a third world type eocnomy.

ONLY the wealthy can afford anything above the subsistance level.

Do you know what that all means?

Oh boy... Oh... Boy...

Well we are all entitled to our own thoughts and beliefs, even those of us who are drones of the liberal media and don't seem to understand basic economics

Depressions are NOT natural.

Recessions are a part of the economic pattern that caplitalism presents.

SMART countries mitigate them to avoid forcing all the wealth to the top.

When too much wealth is concentrated at the top you get a third world type eocnomy.

ONLY the wealthy can afford anything above the subsistance level.

Do you know what that all means?

You are destroying this guy. Be nice.

Oh boy... Oh... Boy...

Well we are all entitled to our own thoughts and beliefs, even those of us who are drones of the liberal media and don't seem to understand basic economics

You are not entitled to lie without having the facts put in your face.

Bush bailed out the banks abnd the CRASH happened in his term.

You claimed Obama caused this by bailing out the car industry.

You were dead wrong on the facts and now sit there and pretend your lies are equal to the cold hard facts I just provided you.

You are a child and have been brainwashed.

You think you are some kind of independent minded kind of guy fro being a libertarian.

You are nothing but a dupe for propaganda.

Admitt when you have been proven wrong.

Stick to verifiable facts instead of what some biased site tells you.

Then maybe you can grow up to be a thinking adult.

Oh boy... Oh... Boy...

You were dead wrong on the facts and now sit there and pretend your lies are equal to the cold hard facts I just provided you.

You think you are some kind of independent minded kind of guy fro being a libertarian.

*facepalm*

Liberals... what should I have expected? haha

Oh boy... Oh... Boy...

*facepalm*

So you refuse to admitt you lied about the facts?

Did this recession start under Bush or Obama?

welcome.

when you lie people remember your lies.

*facepalm*

So you refuse to admitt you lied about the facts?

Did this recession start under Bush or Obama?

This is a "howdy" thread. Say "Howdy" and be done with it. That's the "adult" thing to do.

Forum List

Back