Howdy!

BennettJ

Libertarian for Life
Apr 29, 2011
Virginia
Hey there, My name is Bennett, I am a 17 year old and I live in northern virginia. Some things you should know about me are:
1. I am a very adamant libertarian, and I cannot wait to jump into discussion with people of similar views
2. I love the outdoors, fishing and hunting are my favorites, followed closely by sailing and kayaking
3. I smoke pot, and I am quite open about it, and I will gladly take on anyone who trys to tell me the BS that you learned in 9th grade health class, and unlike many teens out there I am actually very well educated on the subject matter and will not hesitate to send you plenty of links disproving you!

I was actually arrested this morning so my amount of time online and not outside is about to skyrocket! haha, but enough discussion about drugs.

This place looks nice, I came here to discuss how our government has grown too large and how we need to start deregulation of corporations, drugs, and most aspects of peoples personal lives, such as what defines marriage (Let people do what they want, don't make them live by your standards).

haha, Ill save the rest of my rants for the proper forum section...

Well... Hi! :bye1:

welcome to the board. We like newbies here.

images

Hey there, My name is Bennett, I am a 17 year old and I live in northern virginia. Some things you should know about me are:
1. I am a very adamant libertarian, and I cannot wait to jump into discussion with people of similar views
2. I love the outdoors, fishing and hunting are my favorites, followed closely by sailing and kayaking
3. I smoke pot, and I am quite open about it, and I will gladly take on anyone who trys to tell me the BS that you learned in 9th grade health class, and unlike many teens out there I am actually very well educated on the subject matter and will not hesitate to send you plenty of links disproving you!

I was actually arrested this morning so my amount of time online and not outside is about to skyrocket! haha, but enough discussion about drugs.

This place looks nice, I came here to discuss how our government has grown too large and how we need to start deregulation of corporations, drugs, and most aspects of peoples personal lives, such as what defines marriage (Let people do what they want, don't make them live by your standards).

Ah duuude!

You get popped for possession?

If so, sorry to hear it. You'll become still another victim of the immoral war on drugs (which is really a war on personal liberty)

welcome!

1st grow a thick skin and don't take the stupids to heart.

Its refreshing to see someone your age with your outlook,there is hope!

smoking pot is your business,just don't do it at work or drive,heck if you want to live in a 55gal drum who am I to say different.

Welcome. Young blood is always appreciated. Look forward to reading your posts.

Last edited:
you do realize you have to pass a drug test now?

welcome....dont mind calif girl she is simply a ****

I know, I am going sober until this all blows over.

And I can tell, I knew almost immediately as her Reputation bar has been disabled. (I am quite experienced on forums, I was actually a mod on a community of 30,000, but the site had an owner change and I was demoted and banned)

Forum List

Back