Howdy y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello hello....read all that....kinda like a walking billboard...you know sunni man eh? any chance of you taking him back to pf? lol

Sorry strolling...you lost me 'round the turn somewhere.
What's like a walking billboard?

Oh....sunni's been banned from PF. For good.
And his miserably transparent sock puppet was too.

Sorry. We'll have to keep him here to educate.

Ohhh. All caught up now, thank ye!
Yeppers. He drifted back over yonder a few weeks back as a "new user"....got figured out real quick; but not before quite the beat down from several of the resident lesbians.
Much fun!

I'm a left handed, leftist politically, a married lesbian, and a Buddhist. I've been on a sabbatical this year from my career as a social worker and counselor to do my own self-healing.

Hello--to one and all.

Sorry, you are correct.

To any newbies, WELCOME!!!! :D

Heya, Sunni. Long time, no see, dude. I see the lesbian mafia is out in force. It seems like all the banned PF members seem to wind up here. Does PF get your rejects, too (aka Taomon)?

Last edited:
Welcome tresha!!!

I used to post on Political Forum. But a bunch of pathetic, sick Lesbians got me banned.

They didn't like hearing me post about their perverted lifestyle and degenerate behavior.

Way to make friends! You must be a real blast at cocktail parties.

By the way, hi Tresha.

Last edited:
Heya, Sunni. Long time, no see, dude. I see the lesbian mafia is out in force. It seems like all the banned PF members seem to wind up here. Does PF get your rejects, too (aka Taomon)?

I thought Taomon was afraid to come back here.

Political Forum has a definate political agenda.

If you post too strongly against the Mods pet issues, you will be banned.

And they caught you? You used a proxy server, right?

Wow, that didn't take long at all! :clap2:
Nice to see you are spreading your bullshit and hatred somewhere else.
And at least now I can cuss at ya!

I can't contribute to PETA, I like steak too much. Mmmm, steak. Great, now I'm hungry.

Sunni, I bet you'd know this, given your stalking history---where do all the lesbians hang out at this place?

lesbian are cool ..... but dykes fuck my shit up cause they make no sense....they hate men ..but try to look and act like one...they lust after pretty feminine girls... but wind up with another dyke..so they are never fulfilled and get all grumpy and aggressive.....

lesbian are cool ..... but dykes fuck my shit up cause they make no sense....they hate men ..but try to look and act like one...they lust after pretty feminine girls... but wind up with another dyke..so they are never fulfilled and get all grumpy and aggressive.....

You know that's an interesting take on things that I've heard before.
I don't quite get it myself. I do in fact, look pretty masculine. :shrugs:
I just do.
I've got pretty broad shoulders, had a brain surgery a few years back and the scar now necessitates that I wear my hair shaved up off the side and since it looks fucking ridiculous to shave only one side, I shave both.

But, I love men. I have many, many guy friends. (yes, straight ones)
I don't want to have sex with them, but I sure like hanging out with them.

Here's an interesting note.
Just got an email.
Apparently what someone originally wanted to say here was this:

Let's see if I get this....a lesbian agrees with a poster that lesbians lust after pretty girls but they want to look and act like men?

But lesbians hate men and they are never fulfilled and always aggressive and grumpy?:cuckoo:

Now, please note that I have left this anonymous, for now.

But let me just say this to the anonymous poster who deleted said post.
You really wanna start things up with me over here?
Looser rules? Personal attacks allowed?
Seriously?
Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back