Howdy y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tresha

Oct 9, 2008
DFW Texas
Just dropping in.
My "regular" place Political Forum is down for the umpteenth damn time.
Just thought I'd warn you guys, if PF stays down, that will be two I've broken so far this year, since August.
Will try to play carefully with this site.

Texan, Democrat, Dyke, in an Interracial relationship.
(oh and Christian)
I can't throw a rock without hitting someone who hates my poor white, Irish ass.
And this tickles me.
Gonna go look around.
See y'all on the boards!

Just dropping in.
Just thought I'd warn you guys, if PF stays down, that will be two I've broken so far this year, since August.

(oh and Christian)
I can't throw a rock without hitting someone who hates my poor white, Irish ass.
And this tickles me.
Gonna go look around.
See y'all on the boards!
Welcome tresha!!!

I used to post on Political Forum. But a bunch of pathetic, sick Lesbians got me banned.

They didn't like hearing me post about their perverted lifestyle and degenerate behavior.

Just dropping in.

(oh and Christian)
And this tickles me.
Gonna go look around.
See y'all on the boards!

I think you've got it all covered, unless you donate to PETA. Then their heads will really explode! ;)

Welcome!

Oh, and ignore sunniboy, his life's mission is to say things to cause a reaction. If nobody responds to him, then he doesn't exist.

Welcome tresha!!!

I used to post on Political Forum. But a bunch of pathetic, sick Lesbians got me banned.

They didn't like hearing me post about their perverted lifestyle and degenerate behavior.

Wow, that didn't take long at all! :clap2:
Nice to see you are spreading your bullshit and hatred somewhere else.
And at least now I can cuss at ya!

I can't contribute to PETA, I like steak too much. Mmmm, steak. Great, now I'm hungry.

Sunni, I bet you'd know this, given your stalking history---where do all the lesbians hang out at this place?

Last edited:
I see Sunni found you already. Now he has two of us lesbians to give him a hard time again.

Welcome to the Board.

Good to have you here.

Hey no worries no one pays any real attention to him anyway.

Welcome to the site.

Not all of us breeders on here are as stupid as this guy.

Hey no worries no one pays any real attention to him anyway.

Welcome to the site.

Not all of us breeders on here are as stupid as this guy.

I should think it would be statistically impossible for really, any three people to be as stupid as sunniboy, man, whatever.

Thanks for the welcome!
I like breeders, most of my friends are breeders.
I'm of course, working as hard as I can to break up as many marriages as possible. :badgrin:
Four more marriages before the end of the year and I win the cruise!!

Hey MadScientist, thanks for the welcome.
Pics cost extra.
I'm a dyke on a budget you know!

Last edited:
Hello!

-Joe

Hi there!

Good GOD!
My email box is exploding. How do I turn that shit off?
I truly don't need to be told every time someone adds to a thread I've posted on.
Went to User CP panel, unsubscribed to this very thread, I'm still getting told every two minutes.
Not to mention the fact, I'm still here. I can see it!
Somebody help a newbie out please!

Just dropping in.

(oh and Christian)
And this tickles me.
Gonna go look around.
See y'all on the boards!
Welcome! And don't mind Sunni, he is still in closet and get jealous when someone isn't.
I trie PF for about two minutes, I think I am still a member just never go on there.

I see Sunni found you already. Now he has two of us lesbians to give him a hard time again.

Welcome to the Board.

Good to have you here.
This might sound rude and I really em not trying to be but the girl on the left in your avatar should really eat a hamburger or something. Glad to see you lesbians representing!

Hello, Im Sisterofyu from Utah I found this board when I was reading information on the Bank Bailout and I liked the wide range of topics here so I joined the discussion board.

Hello tresha - PF needs to get that hamster running again.

And a welcome to you sisterofyu - you'll find this entertaining. Good balance of right wing nutcases and erudite and sharp leftists here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back