Howdy People...

Networker1100

Rookie
Apr 15, 2012
I have heard much about this board and figured it was time to check it out.

I am a IT Professional with a Bachelors in Networking and Information Security. I did my time serving my country in the Army back in '99. Defiantly a conservative christian... I'm very passionate about my country and my constitution.

So it's good to meet you all, and can't wait to get in some good discussions...

Peace out!!

We are going to have to restrict your security around here for a while. Just precautionary. Welcome.

I am a IT Professional with a Bachelors in Networking and Information Security. I did my time serving my country in the Army back in '99. Defiantly a conservative christian... I'm very passionate about my country and my constitution.

Peace out!!

Hello Networker1100 and thanks for the background information. You sound like someone I look forward to hearing more from.

1925580gif_280x210XX.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Peace out!!
Thank you for your service to our country, Networker1100, and welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back