Howdy, I'm Jay Canuck!

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
recently I left the MSNBC boards because....they shut them down. I don't think I had anything to do with the shutdown because I'm a really super poster who cares about his fellow man and I have a real way with people......anyways I just thought I would say high before we all laugh and cry with each other!

Well, hello, Jay Canuck. I take it you're from Canada? Welcome to the playground. Did you bring some neat toys?

Well, hello, Jay Canuck. I take it you're from Canada? Welcome to the playground. Did you bring some neat toys?

I do live in Canada neighbor.....and thanx for the welcome but toy's are for kids, pets and sexy time so unless you think I'm one of the above or you are one of the above I will just pass on your inquiry.

recently I left the MSNBC boards because....they shut them down. I don't think I had anything to do with the shutdown because I'm a really super poster who cares about his fellow man and I have a real way with people......anyways I just thought I would say high before we all laugh and cry with each other!

Welcome. Canadians make great SciFi shows.

thanx Kalan....I hope I don't ever have to type those symbols at the bottom of your post in to the spam blocker because my keyboard is sort of English.

Last edited:
I do live in Canada neighbor.....and thanx for the welcome but toy's are for kids, pets and sexy time so unless you think I'm one of the above or you are one of the above I will just pass on your inquiry.

Ouch. Maybe you best just go play on the monkey bars...:evil:

35 - thanx . they used to film X-files in Vancouver and I was an extra in one episode.

anyways got to run for the day but we can all chat in the morning ...I have to go milk the Moose and pick some groceries up at the trading post.

welcome eh'

kurtenbach1.jpg

Welcome from another Canadian who used to live on Burrard.

Please don't make a jackass of yourself. We have a few Canadians on the board, and Yukon has embarrassed us all. I'd ask you not to do the same.

Go 'nucks!

Please don't make a jackass of yourself. We have a few Canadians on the board, and Yukon has embarrassed us all. I'd ask you not to do the same.

Go 'nucks!

do you really believe anything posters say about themselves here?:confused:

Go 'nucks!

Do I believe anything posters say about themselves here? Of course I believe anything. If I didn't believe anything, I'd have to disbelieve everything. And that's as bad as believing everything.

Go 'nucks!

Do I believe anything posters say about themselves here? Of course I believe anything. If I didn't believe anything, I'd have to disbelieve everything. And that's as bad as believing everything.

thanx Spock but I said aboot themselves not aboot anything at all.

Forum List

Back