Howdy from NE Ohio

Dan Daly

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2014
Ohio
Howdy folks. I'm Dan from NE Ohio. Did my "turns" in the Corps and elected office as well as gigs as a public safety commissioner, unpaid lobbyist and as a troubleshooter for a US Senator until finally attempting to just drop out for a nice, quiet life tending to my kids and grand kids. Turns out a nice quiet life wasn't in the cards (our country has gone to sht) and besides actually getting involved in politics again, I needed a place to vent and discuss. Facebook sucks, as do all the online "comments" venues. Hopefully this place has people who are a bit more intelligent. Hopefully I am intelligent enough for this place!

Warning: I'm not a diplomat and tend to be pretty blunt. ;-)

Welcome. It is always nice to have someone from the area. I am from Western Pennsylvania and I have spent many of good nights in the Buckeye State. Hopefully you're not one of those evil OSU fans. :biggrin:

Welcome. It is always nice to have someone from the area. I am from Western Pennsylvania and I have spent many of good nights in the Buckeye State. Hopefully you're not one of those evil OSU fans. :biggrin:

I am not only an evil Buckeye fan, I am also a Browns fan (aka glutton for punishment)! You don't happen to be a fan of the Pennsyltucky State NinnyCats...or worse, the Pukesburgh Feelers? ;)

I am not only an evil Buckeye fan, I am also a Browns fan (aka glutton for punishment)! You don't happen to be a fan of the Pennsyltucky State NinnyCats...or worse, the Pukesburgh Steelheads, are ya? ;-)

That is reassuring. :biggrin: I am from Pittsburgh, to not be a Steelers fan here is sacrilegious. The Browns sure beat our ass that last time we played each other. Ouch! I was graduated from Penn State and I am fan but I am a way bigger fan of Pitt. I had season football tickets for Pitt during my college years and would drive back from State College on Friday so I could attend the games on Saturday.

Hello there Dan Daly...

a5624bee-9be9-4f6a-85be-c424203ceae4_zpsf418e118.jpg

Welcome to the USMB...I am quite sure you will find the forums here to your liking. Enjoy...:)

Sorry Dan, we require that all avies be of the actual poster...

...also, carrying a can of tuna at all times.

Howdy folks. I'm Dan from NE Ohio. Did my "turns" in the Corps and elected office as well as gigs as a public safety commissioner, unpaid lobbyist and as a troubleshooter for a US Senator until finally attempting to just drop out for a nice, quiet life tending to my kids and grand kids. Turns out a nice quiet life wasn't in the cards (our country has gone to sht) and besides actually getting involved in politics again, I needed a place to vent and discuss. Facebook sucks, as do all the online "comments" venues. Hopefully this place has people who are a bit more intelligent. Hopefully I am intelligent enough for this place!

Warning: I'm not a diplomat and tend to be pretty blunt. ;-)

Hello Dan from NE Ohio. Welcome! :D I think you are probably more than intelligent enough! :lol:

Forum List

Back