Howdy from Dan & Chief Parenting

Dan Dement

Just a Fellow American
Apr 14, 2010
California
I'll post other items in their appropriate categories, but wanted to say "howdy" to the forum and make it clear that I'm here to engage in rational conversation regarding the critical role of the free enterprise system in our nation's survival.

Dan

I'll post other items in their appropriate categories, but wanted to say "howdy" to the forum and make it clear that I'm here to engage in rational conversation regarding the critical role of the free enterprise system in our nation's survival.

Dan

ROFLMAO.gif

Oh, oh that was good! I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

(BTW welcome!)

Dan
Welcome, Dan. Howdy do. It is possible...but not likely, that you may sporadically have rational dialogue or group discussion for a few posts at a time. However, there is no sanctuary here.

:welcome:

Dan

Hi, Dan. Welcome.

Don't listen to all these clowns - there are at least three or four people here who are capable of rational conversation. I'm sure you will find them sooner or later.

Dan

ROFLMAO.gif

Oh, oh that was good! I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

(BTW welcome!)

That about sums it up.

Welcome Dan.... If you find the rational conversations, can you let the rest of us know. Thanks.

:welcome: 2 USMB, where good friends get together, shake hands and smile, have a drink together, then beat the crap outa someone just for shits 'n' giggles. A fun place! :lol:

Dan
Our trolls are attracted to rational conversation like flies to honey.

Dan

*Welcome!* I look forward to your many posts of common sense. :)

Forum List

Back