Howdy from California

Mushroom

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2012
State of Jefferson
I have been bouncing around between several such forums for years now, and even recognize many familiar faces in here.

I am 48, serving in the Army, and have served off and on since 1983. I occasionally wander into other thread areas, but you will mostly be finding me in the Military and History threads, as well as occasionally dropping into others. But primarily I am a military wonk, so stay away from the "Political" debates 95% of the time.

Welcome to the board. I hope you've had all of your shots.

Welcome...Good luck and have fun.

Last edited:
I was most concerned about rabies. We have a large gaggle of foaming at the mouth moonbats flitting around these parts.

Oh, I tend to cause a lot of that in places like this.

You see, I do research, post my references, and ask for the references of others who make outrageous claims. I prefer to deal strictly in facts, not hyperbole and hysteria.

That tends to cause a lot of people to start foaming up I have noticed.

I think we are all mushrooms. Stored in a dark room and fed crap by the government continously.

I have been bouncing around between several such forums for years now, and even recognize many familiar faces in here.

I am 48, serving in the Army, and have served off and on since 1983. I occasionally wander into other thread areas, but you will mostly be finding me in the Military and History threads, as well as occasionally dropping into others. But primarily I am a military wonk, so stay away from the "Political" debates 95% of the time.
Thank you for your service, 'Shroom, and welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards! :D

I was most concerned about rabies. We have a large gaggle of foaming at the mouth moonbats flitting around these parts.

Oh, I tend to cause a lot of that in places like this.

You see, I do research, post my references, and ask for the references of others who make outrageous claims. I prefer to deal strictly in facts, not hyperbole and hysteria.

That tends to cause a lot of people to start foaming up I have noticed.

Sure does,

welcome fellow cali dweller

Do yourself a favor.. immediately put these people on ignore:

Hazlnut
Mr. Shaman
Huggy

By all means though, do not put Truthmatters on ignore... there's way too much fun to be had with that one!

Welcome!

yeah soggy a world without me is pretty boring huh?

Its why I couple humor with facts.

more people end up actually seeing the facts

Forum List

Back