Howdy, folks!

YWN666

Freelance Beer Tester
Nov 11, 2008
I am an atheist who loves a good debate. I am also a fierce defender of the Constitution and equal rights for all. I have a low tolerance for zealots of any variety who can't be honest about their position and instead of debating their point with substance, they dance and weave and use smoke and mirrors.

yea yea yea everyone else is dancing and weaving while you are the brave one....

*headbanging*

but as long as you back the constitution and believe in equal rights for all...regardless of you agreeing with them or not....i will ride shotgun....

good luck...hope you enjoy....

o i would work on my tolerance for zealots....just a warning...a word of advice..etc

Last edited:
I am an atheist who loves a good debate. I am also a fierce defender of the Constitution and equal rights for all. I have a low tolerance for zealots of any variety who can't be honest about their position and instead of debating their point with substance, they dance and weave and use smoke and mirrors.

Man, have you come to the wrong place.

Where the hell is my smoke bomb, anyway?

Did I leave it behind that mirror again, or did I use it to burn that damned Consitution which I zealously enjoy doing when I'm not otherwise engaged mugging mothers or shitting on flag-draped applepies?

Welcome aboard, YWN

Tough crowd here! I can be a wiseass myself so we should get along famously.

Yes, it's me. Do I know you from the AOL boards?

Yes, it's me. Do I know you from the AOL boards?

Yes you do. I post mostly on the Do You Believe, but also on Politics & Religion and Religions of the United States (others that I can't think of at the moment.) We've had nice exchanges in the past, I don't remember any flaming from either side :razz:

Yes you do. I post mostly on the Do You Believe, but also on Politics & Religion and Religions of the United States (others that I can't think of at the moment.) We've had nice exchanges in the past, I don't remember any flaming from either side :razz:

Yes, I remember the name but just didn't remember where from and I do remember that you were respectful.
I don't miss the flood of trolls that took over those boards.

New Topics

Forum List

Back