howdy folks

A self-proclaimed "centrist" supports the most rabid and hateful leftard on the board.

Far out.

just as i would support any aspirations you have to gain notoriety as the most rabid and hateful rightard on the board.

was it will rogers, mark twain or somebody else that did a schtick about supporting a fool's right to be a fool regardless of ideological commitments?

huggy has at least been respectful and is attempting to communicate intelligently despite the retardation resultant of his mental conditioning to leftardness.

do you have anything constructive to say or is this just a couple of coppers dipped in some fecal matter you mistake for wit but is merely your rightardness under miserable control of a left cerebral cortex of questionable genetic quality and physical health?

waddaya think of your avatar's other work? i haven't seen the one you use yet but somebody showed me the dillinger flick this week and he was superb. i thought it was a nice touch, too for him to slam old j edgar for the nellie queer that he was. the hollywood homophobes who have to answer to DC homophobes about shit like getting too honest and explicit j edgar and clyde when they do a period piece like that deserved the delicate little bitch slap.

got to see nick cage's bad lieutenant too. good thing nick and the rest of the cast were so good, cos' that script was terrible, the direction and cinematography was worse and it ran on about 20 minutes too long into a too predictable ending to what was actually a wonderfully story line.

i smell some influence from really corrupt hi-power cops in making sure that one was a loser at the box office, but cage spoofed so many great actors like cagney, john wayne and peter falk in it that i hope it gets a cult crowd around it like rocky horror picture show does now and night of the living dead did when i was young.

waddaya think of your avatar's other work? i haven't seen the one you use yet but somebody showed me the dillinger flick this week and he was superb. i thought it was a nice touch, too for him to slam old j edgar for the nellie queer that he was. the hollywood homophobes who have to answer to DC homophobes about shit like getting too honest and explicit j edgar and clyde when they do a period piece like that deserved the delicate little bitch slap.

got to see nick cage's bad lieutenant too. good thing nick and the rest of the cast were so good, cos' that script was terrible, the direction and cinematography was worse and it ran on about 20 minutes too long into a too predictable ending to what was actually a wonderfully story line.

i smell some influence from really corrupt hi-power cops in making sure that one was a loser at the box office, but cage spoofed so many great actors like cagney, john wayne and peter falk in it that i hope it gets a cult crowd around it like rocky horror picture show does now and night of the living dead did when i was young.

If that was addressed to me then I haven't seen many current releases, I've been way to busy. Depp's an excellent actor, not real big on Cage, he's like Cruise in that the only saving grace to his movies are mostly the story line and the great supporting actors that make the movie.

If that was addressed to me then I haven't seen many current releases, I've been way to busy. Depp's an excellent actor, not real big on Cage, he's like Cruise in that the only saving grace to his movies are mostly the story line and the great supporting actors that make the movie.

i'm usually much too busy or over-radiated from computer consoles to fool with much tv or movies either. i just found myself renting a room in a house this month with road runner and time warner as part of the package and it's been impossible to avoid when the housemates all have too much time on their hands for various reasons, including a young marine on inactive reserve chasing pussy on the computer and zoning out on movies or vidiot games the rest of the time.

they played the day the earth stood still last night. insulting to the first movie played by a no talent scenery chewer surrounded by a nobody cast. the highest point of the whole film for me was to see john cleese play a serious character without blowing his cover and letting slip in his performance that he himself thought the movie was a piece of poo. never seen him do that and i've seen him live too. always funny even when he wasn't supposed to be.

i like cage, though. even though i'm older than him, he reminds me of the teenagers of the late 50's and early 60's that were the older kids my family didn't want me to go around. he has some range of expression and i especially like the way he mimics great actors in his delivery of lines. too bad he doesn't have a better financial manager --- did you see the mess they've been reporting this week about his play palace and all the toys?

Welcome.

sandbox.jpg

This is a more apt "sandbox".

littercake.jpg

And here is an occasional pitfall when 'overfilled'.

kitty-litter.jpg

i love the littercake....great gag birthday cake....and easy to make

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUf4F9VXo_s]YouTube - CLASSICS IV- " SPOOKY "[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COlw977yrmE]YouTube - Talking Heads- Life During Wartime[/ame]

A self-proclaimed "centrist" supports the most rabid and hateful leftard on the board.

Far out.

And he thinks Huggy's 'young'. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome new person. Don't PM me with crap then whine when you don't get the response you want and we'll be fine.

Far out.

Welcome new person. Don't PM me with crap then whine when you don't get the response you want and we'll be fine.

Comon...!!!! Wether you think I'm ugly as Soggy or not you have to concede I look at least ten to fifteen years younger than my years.:lol::lol::lol:

Far out.

Comon...!!!! Wether you think I'm ugly as Soggy or not you have to concede I look at least ten to fifteen years younger than my years.:lol::lol::lol:

Ya know it's true. You don't look a day over 110.

you might find me coming in here with a backhoe and dumping tons of off the wall news reports for everybody to play with.

as a matter of fact, i think i'll go snag that one about the giant garbage slicks found in the oceans and see what kind of response that gets here. the ecolibs and neocons at yahoo news have been blaming each other for that travesty hot and heavy for the past 12 hours.

I see you've hit upon the universal pattern of all political message boards. :clap2:

You'll do just fine.

i really have been around these boards since al gore invented the internet. :funnyface:

i just stumbled in here because i got tired of playing hide-and-go seek with the maniacs at scam.com, got bored with stodgy old boards like The Motley Fool and it's getting to be near impossible to carry on an intelligent discussion in any of the MSM news forums.

There are maniacs here worth hiding from also. Intelligent discussion happens often but not for long.

:welcome:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back