Howdy do...y'all

Welcome, evilmonkey. As for being an idiot, you might wanna let us decide. I assure you, no matter how whack-a-doo your POVs may be, someone here will think you're a genius.

Thank You both, Madeline and DiveCon. :bowdown:

Seem's that being here can be a lot of fun. :thup:

Catchy chorus Madeline, I like it. :clap2:

Maddie's always right. I don't think she's voted Dem her entire life.
(Or is it she's just right handed?)

Ya, I have. Carter. Still like the guy, too. O, and Obama...ain't he a Dem?

i-am-right-you-are-wrong-from-this-to-the-new-renaissance-from-rock-logic-to-water-logic.jpg

Welcome, evilmonkey. We need some more sinister posters here. I hope you don't go ape when someone disagrees with you.

Hello HUGGY, and thank you for the welcome...haven't heard from/of Spin Doctors for a while, nice flash back.:cool:

Thanks to you also musciworld1...and a friendly :welcome: to you.

btw HUGGY...I am just "up the road," so to speak, (marine highway) from you in Alaska.

@Ringel05...Thanks for stopping by. :)

We need some more sinister posters here. I hope you don't go ape when someone disagrees with you.

A bit of a contradiction? Think I'll take it as humor. :razz:

No, I won't be going apesh_t on anyone, unless of course a flame war is deemed necessary...Thanks for your welcome.:beer:

I'm still looking around here, trying to figure out things...mainly how to put a pic into a post. I've created an album and have stored pics but haven't figured out how to place them...oh well, all part of the learning experience of life on the web.:eusa_doh:

Hello Strollingbones...Sorry to hear that.

A long time ago my neighbors German Shepard bit me...I grabbed him by the snout and bit him back on his ear, hard. That dog never even barked at me after that.

I say that if you pick a fight, there's gonna be a fight, so you better be ready, willing and able to give and or take an azz whippin' or mind your manners.

Nice to meet you.

Forum List

Back