howdy, again

• Banned
Why the name change?

A neighbor hacked into my computer and took control of my account for a while. I bitched and moaned to Gunny to shut the account down before I knew what was going on. He did. Now, I have to have a new name. Cliffs Notes version.

I'm not really new here. I used to be michiganFats. I had to come back under a new name. Just wanted to say "hi"
Welcome back.
party-smiley.gif

That's who you are? I'd never have guessed it...what happened in your life that turned you into such a nasty fuck?

• Banned
That's who you are? I'd never have guessed it...what happened in your life that turned you into such a nasty fuck?

What happened Ravi? you got beat down so bad in the actual room that you had to come in here and take a cheap shot? You're only proving my point. TY, Buh Bye

very nice, infact, there is no logical fallacy to describe that, you just went nuts. I can't tell you how happy I am that I have done this to you. But, I respect boundaries. I guess you don't. Can't say I'm surprised. Anyway, don't worry, you'll live to look foolish another day. Now if you have a problem with something I said in another thread, please go back to that thread and engage me there, don't cross threads to do it here where no one knows what you have a problem with. :) See you later, Ravi.

I don't really care that you've turned into a doosh...what makes me wonder though is why conservatives overlook it.

Very strange.

I don't really care that you've turned into a doosh...what makes me wonder though is why conservatives overlook it.

Very strange.

Classless :)
Apparently they are classless. Which is a shame, really. Maybe I'll start a thread about it tomorrow.

Either way...you might want to get your meds adjusted and stop frothing and showing off your hatred of women and lesbians. Well, maybe not...it is your choice after all.

Very strange.

Classless :)
Apparently they are classless. Which is a shame, really. Maybe I'll start a thread about it tomorrow.

Either way...you might want to get your meds adjusted and stop frothing and showing off your hatred of women and lesbians. Well, maybe not...it is your choice after all.

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back