HowDee

HoosierJoe

A Plain Old Hoosier Boy.
Dec 26, 2011
Central Indiana
Conservative (not an R!) from the Hoosier state here.

I have tried politics boards round home before. One of them closed down I believe and the other one is run by person(s) who don't seem to know much what they are doing. Anyhow, I quit on both of them over a year ago.

So, I will give this one a try. I don't do all the obscenities and personal attacks. If others do that towards me, I ignore them permanently. I'm not here for personal bickering.

Want to discuss and here what others have to say, especially liberals. I don't claim conservatism is 100% right all the time.

I have tried politics boards round home before. One of them closed down I believe and the other one is run by person(s) who don't seem to know much what they are doing. Anyhow, I quit on both of them over a year ago.

So, I will give this one a try. I don't do all the obscenities and personal attacks. If others do that towards me, I ignore them permanently. I'm not here for personal bickering.

Want to discuss and here what others have to say, especially liberals. I don't claim conservatism is 100% right all the time.

"I don't do all the obscenities and personal attacks. If others do that towards me, I ignore them permanently."

Ditto, that one! Love having you here. The site is customizable and the Ignore feature makes it possible to stay happy. "Out of sight; out of mind?"

images5-2.jpg

words are words and people are people.

You either want to know what people really think or you dont.

I want to know what people really think and say.

I never put anyone on ignore

Looks like you'll have at least half the board on ignore after the first day......... the other half on day two....... :lol:
Good luck.

Welcome Fellow Hoosier!

Did you watch the Pacers last night? They won their first game!

Today Purdue plays in a Bowl Game.

And how about those Indiana Hoosiers? Undefeated and looking good! That's where I graduated from...I'm really excited about this basketball season.!

Welcome to USMB, Hoosier Joe. Hope you like our boards. :)

Welcome Fellow Hoosier!

Did you watch the Pacers last night? They won their first game!

Today Purdue plays in a Bowl Game.

And how about those Indiana Hoosiers? Undefeated and looking good! That's where I graduated from...I'm really excited about this basketball season.!

Pacer's are going to have their best season in the last 5 years.

And IU is going to make a lot of noise.

The Colts will have next year.

Hello fellow conservative and hoosier. Relax and do us proud!

I'm a Hoosier by birth.

Then I got dropped on my head and we moved to Illinois.
I took up dirt surfing. That led me to a career in encyclopedia sales.
After an unsuccessful stint at shrimp farming my family opened a string of antique stores.

When the stores went dry, we ate shrimp.
And when there was no shrimp we ate crawdad.
When there was no crawdad we ate sand.

Last edited:
"Conservative, but not an "R""? Hmmmm? Welcome, anyway. Any port in a storm.

I don't vote party. I vote conservative.

Once upon a time the D party had a considerable amount of conservatives. We had a fairly conservative D governor and Senator in Bayh for a time. In fact, Pres. Clinton was more of an economic conservative than Bush.

Us nasty little conservatives are everywhere!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back