How'd Romney get $100milliion in his IRA

We have approached a point where people would want to elect a President based upon who was least successful in their careers....yeah

I have to hope that this is an attempt at humor. Nobody is saying success is bad. You cannot, however, say that there can't be a discussion on how you became successful and the merits of that.

We all want to be successful, but how many people want to do it at the expense of others? That matters to me. How many bodies lie in the wake of your success? How many people did YOUR success hurt? That isn't important?

Oh, so we are discussing character now? you sure you want to go there?

How'd Romney get $100milliion in his IRA

By understanding economics? You bet!

You have shit for brains. Romney got a $100 million into his IRA by hiring someone who understands corrupt IRS code. Not by understanding economics.

Last edited:
It's ironic that Mitt has $100 million in a fund set up to help the middle class because so many companies were defaulting and/or eliminating pensions....

and your jealous...douche more often

i bet u like penalizing success...the private sector since the public sector is dependent on private sector PROFITS....

so pigeon you're caught

money is a tool.

its how you use that tool and what for.

Robmoney wants to go right back to the Bush era where everything is designed to benifit the wealthy and impoverish the little guy.

That is what is happening in the Obama era.

Since Obama took control the rich got richer & the poor got poorer. We also have fewer jobs per capita.

Is this the utopia you were hoping for???

Apparently you think the 800,000 jobs/month we were losing when obama took office should have immediately turned around when he was sworn in? This admin has helped the private sector create 4.4 million private sector jobs since taking office. The con's, wanting smaller govt, have forced 600,000+ public sector jobs to disappear. Which is in direct contrast to what took place when reagan was pres. He created millions of "public sector" jobs, and that is govt jobs for any of you challenged con lovers to chew on and try to spin.

The rich were getting richer, poor getting poorer, since the days of reagan. Since the con's have taken control of the house/senate NOTHING has happened to change that FACT.

Last edited:
Apparently you think the 800,000 jobs/month we were losing when obama took office should have immediately turned around when he was sworn in? This admin has created 4.4 million private sector jobs since taking office. The con's, wanting smaller govt, have forced 600,000+ public sector jobs to disappear.

Oh yea, why you want to bring up shit like this. It just doesn't sit well in the fantasy land of the right wing wack jobs posting here.

So what we were losing all those jobs. It wasn't Bush's fault. Hell he was barely there.
And Obama promised he was the magic Negro, and regardless of how much Mitch the Bitch and The Tan Man obstructed Obama's efforts, the magic Negro was supposed to be able to overcome all obstacles. When he didn't, the right wing wack jobs became very upset and decided they didn't like the magic negro anymore. Hence, where we are.

Now they luv Mittens. And it isn't even cold outside.

Mittens is the Magic White Business guy. He will fix all. And if he doesn't, then it will be the Magic Negros fault. Because Mitt is running a campaign on nothing better than the idea that he (Mitt) is not the Magic Negro. And Mitt has LOTS more money than Obama.

And ask any Rethug. Ultra rich people like Mitt, are just plain smarter than all the rest of us. How you think they got so rich? Inheritance?

First, even the article says it is possible under laws right now, and at best it shows Romney too advantage of questionable areas of the tax law to do something legal. Though I really dislike Mittens, i have always said the guy knows business and can make money. Given his positions and abilities as head of bain capital it seems he would have been in position and had the ability to legally do this according to the law.

I see this more as evidence of the fact that the government has made a part of the law that allows the rich and connected to take advantage of loopholes that no one but the 1% can take advantage of. The reason not to vote for Mittens is not that he broke tax laws, which the article undermines it's claims by telling us, but that Mittens is the least likely to change such loopholes in order to collect tax money that would otherwise be owed. Then again we knew this from his ballarina horse which only the rich could afford to buy, train, and care for to get tax breaks.

In honesty I really don't thin Mitt broke the law in this case as the law was clearly written for people like him to pay less taxes. If they feel that Mitt has actually broken the law the IRS provides the ability to report tax scofflaws, and they would also have access to his past tax returns to audit them. I doubt much will come of it because it seems that he could probably get by on reasonable doubt if the article you quoted is correct.

Much more disturbing is the area we actually have good evidence that mittens committed a felony when he got a hold of a police uniform and impersonated a police officer. This is a bit of a creepy crime often used by murderers and rapists to get victims to drop their guard. If you want to bitch about Mitt breaking a law there is this and his propensity for assault when he was younger.

he led a gang and scalped an innocent young man.

Romney got a $100 million into his IRA by hiring someone who understands corrupt IRS code.

Of all the theories tossed around on this thread, this is by far the most likely answer. I'd be very surprised if anything illegal has been done.

But an election is coming up, we've gotta make up controversies whenever possible to make "the other guy" look bad, keep going.

First, even the article says it is possible under laws right now, and at best it shows Romney too advantage of questionable areas of the tax law to do something legal. Though I really dislike Mittens, i have always said the guy knows business and can make money. Given his positions and abilities as head of bain capital it seems he would have been in position and had the ability to legally do this according to the law.

I see this more as evidence of the fact that the government has made a part of the law that allows the rich and connected to take advantage of loopholes that no one but the 1% can take advantage of. The reason not to vote for Mittens is not that he broke tax laws, which the article undermines it's claims by telling us, but that Mittens is the least likely to change such loopholes in order to collect tax money that would otherwise be owed. Then again we knew this from his ballarina horse which only the rich could afford to buy, train, and care for to get tax breaks.

In honesty I really don't thin Mitt broke the law in this case as the law was clearly written for people like him to pay less taxes. If they feel that Mitt has actually broken the law the IRS provides the ability to report tax scofflaws, and they would also have access to his past tax returns to audit them. I doubt much will come of it because it seems that he could probably get by on reasonable doubt if the article you quoted is correct.

Much more disturbing is the area we actually have good evidence that mittens committed a felony when he got a hold of a police uniform and impersonated a police officer. This is a bit of a creepy crime often used by murderers and rapists to get victims to drop their guard. If you want to bitch about Mitt breaking a law there is this and his propensity for assault when he was younger.

he led a gang and scalped an innocent young man.

"Innocent"? He was a homosexual. Mittens was just doing his duty as a good Morman harrassing the gheys.

Of all the theories tossed around on this thread, this is by far the most likely answer. I'd be very surprised if anything illegal has been done.

But an election is coming up, we've gotta make up controversies whenever possible to make "the other guy" look bad, keep going.

There is another possibility. That Romney paid enough money to his lobbyist to get tax law written in such a way that his accountant could THEN take advantage of the new "provision" bought and paid for through the lobbyist. Perfectly legal btw. How nice. Could you do that?

Forum List

Back