Howard Zinn: A Communist and a Liar

I guess the pussy ran away. I guess he doesn't have the balls to stick around after saying such bullshit.

Obviously. I mean, it's totally ludicrous to think that he may have logged off to go do some real life stuff. Pfffft.

You sticking up for the loser?:clap2:

PissaLuissa, the one wallowing in Da Nile, has a NEW DEFINITION FOR "LOSER": If you cannot refute the statements of a person with FACTS.......then that person you can't rebut is a "LOSER".

Recently released FBI files show that Howard Zinn really was a Communist, and a quite active one at that, who lied.

Hardly a surprise to anyone who understands the philosophical basis of his teaching.

"In 1949, the FBI opened a domestic security investigation on Zinn (FBI File # 100-360217). The Bureau noted Zinn’s activities in what were called Communist Front Groups and received informant reports that Zinn was an active member of the CPUSA; Zinn denied ever being a member when he was questioned by agents in the 1950s. In the 1960s, the Bureau took another look at Zinn on account of his criticism of the FBI’s civil rights investigations. Further investigation was made when Zinn traveled to North Vietnam with Daniel Berrigan as an anti-war activist. The investigation ended in 1974, and no further investigation into Zinn or his activities was made by the FBI."

It's no wonder "conservatives" would hate him.... :rolleyes:

"Although Zinn was a tenured professor, he was dismissed in June 1963, after siding with students in the struggle against segregation."

The progressive platform and the platform of the communist party usa are exactly the same.................................

But then, the mindless left have always adored totalitarian concepts................

Man up ????? One would think it's perfectly obvious to anyone who isn't a brain dead piece of dog shit !!!!

You claimed that black students don't get the same privileges or treament as whites.....something to that effect.

WELL, IN THE LAST COUPLA DECADES, THAT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST CROCKS OF BULLSHIT IN EDUCATIONAL HISTORY. And, can be uttered ONLY by a mentally defective lobotomized paramecium like you !!!

That UTTERLY ridiculous assumption on your part can be dispelled simply with the phrase AFFIRMATIVE ACTION......ever hear of that term, you fucking idiot ????

This may offend your BLACK RACIST PC SENSIBILITIES.....but WHY THE FUCK was "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" created ????

ANSWER: To boost the IQ of the most RETARDED RACES in the WORLD: The BLACK RACE. ALL the IQ studies WITHOUT EXCEPTION tested the NEGROIDS to be the LOWEST IN IQ.

NATURALLY, DOZENS OF BLACK RACIST PC STUDIES SHOT UP IN THE "PC" INTIMIDATED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS......PROFS THAT CAME UP WITH LEGITIMATE STUDIES WERE "DISCREDITED" AND EFFECTIVELY THREATENED WITH IMMEDIATE NAZI-LIKE DISMISSALS......

For chrissakes , Sub Saharan Negroids had AND STILL HAVE an average IQ BELOW 70...Sub Saharan NEGROIDS DIDN'T HAVE A WRITTEN LANGUAGE UNTIL RECENTLY.......and that is/was primarily ENGLISH or FRENCH......certainly NOT negroid.

Who was more RETARDED than Negroids on ALL the IQ Tests ? Answer: the AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINES. However....they were not that tough to beat......after all these Aborigines didn't even have a number for THREE !!!!! It was ONE, TWO.......and MANY !!!!!

The BEST THING that coulda happened to SOME negroids is that some were sold into slavery and came to America. THESE WERE SOLD PRIMARILY BY THEIR OWN AFRICAN BROS !!!!!

Anybody who does not recognize this has their heads up their arse.

And these lucky negroids....at least as far as their progeny are concerned.... came to AMERICA whereas their counterparts reside in the splendor of the AFRICAN PARADISE......being largely illiterate.....munching on PEBBLES and GRASS !!!

Whereas, our North American negroids......still the LOWEST OF THE LOW.....EDUCATIONALLY and CRIME-WISE ....are heads and shoulders above their AFRICAN BROS !!!!!

And so.......to BOOST this OBVIOUS RETARTEDNESS....THE "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" PROGRAM WAS CREATED.......and with this......BILLIONS of our Taxpayer dollars were/ARE thrown into this BOTTOMLESS PIT.

RESULT: we are NOW seeing SOME improvement.

BUT, THE UNABASHED TRUTH IS THAT DESPITE THE NAZI-LIKE THREAT OF DISMISSALS OF SCHOLARLY IQ STUDIES:

WHICH RACE...... STILL....... HAS THE LOWEST IQ IN AMERICA ?

Answer: the Negroids.

WHICH RACE HAS THE LOWEST EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT ?

WHICH RACE HAS THE HIGHEST RATE OF CRIME ?

CAN ANYONE OF YOU BLACK RACIST TURDS and/or THEIR ARSE-KISSERS, SPECIFICALLY, REPUDIATE ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS ???????

Does this mean that NONE of the blacks in America are extremely talented ?

Answer: OF COURSE NOT !!!!

Does this mean that NONE of the blacks in America are worthy of the highest office ?

Personally, I would vote in the Black Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell as POTUS in the blink of an eye.

BUT........FACTS ARE FACTS.

GEDDIT ??????

LUISSA, YOU BLACK RACIST "PC" POS ........ THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVEAL THE TRUTH......THE "REAL" TRUTH.......NOT THAT BLACK RACIST "PC" BUILLSHIT YOU'RE WALLOWING IN !!!!
Wow! You are a piece of shit. So you were saying black people are mentally retarded? or you don't know how to read.

LUISSA...you really are a stupid fuck.

APPARENTLY YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE MENTALLY RETARDED !!!

I'M STATING THE FACTS IN ENGLISH......YOU FUCKING RETARDED MORON.

I'LL REPEAT THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU IGNORANT FUCKTARD:

STATISTICALLY, IT IS A DOCUMENTED SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT COMPARED TO OTHER RACES THE NEGROIDS ARE RETARDED !!!

And, these SCIENTIFIC FINDINGS....in spite of the NAZI-LIKE SUPPRESSION OF THEM BY THE BLACK RACIST "PC" ARSE-LICKING ACADEMICS IS PROVEN BY OBSERVABLE EVERY DAY REALITIES:

WHICH RACE HAS THE LOWEST IQ:

Answwer: The negroids

WHICH RACE HAS THE LEAST EDUCATIONAL SUCCESSS ?

Answer: The Negroids.

WHICH RACE HAS THE HIGHEST CRIME RATE ?

WHICH RACE HAD THE MOST CHARITY THROWN AT THEM WITH MINIMAL RESULTS ?

AND, I REALLY HATE TO TELL YOU THIS: BUT YOU NORTH AMERICAN NEGROIDS ARE THE "CREME-DE LA CREME" OF THE AFRICAN RACE.......BECAUSE, IRONICALLY, THE "SLAVES" WERE THE "TOP PICK".

YET, LOOK AT THE ABOVE MENTIONED LIST OF WHAT FUCKING FAILURES YOU ARE AS A RACE !!!!!!

However, individually, there are some very talented people.

GOTTIT ???????

IF YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE......GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT AND TRY AGAIN....YOU TYPICAL BRAINLESS FUCK !!!!

Now THAT is blowing a gasket.

Good show, Luissa.

The progressive platform and the platform of the communist party usa are exactly the same.................................

But then, the mindless left have always adored totalitarian concepts................
Ah, yes......let's hear it for purity & Nationalism!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai_bOYJLwYs]YouTube - Germany national anthem.(1936)[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Wow! You are a piece of shit. So you were saying black people are mentally retarded? or you don't know how to read.

STATISTICALLY, IT IS A DOCUMENTED SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT COMPARED TO OTHER RACES THE NEGROIDS ARE RETARDED !!!

And, these SCIENTIFIC FINDINGS....in spite of the NAZI-LIKE SUPPRESSION OF THEM BY THE BLACK RACIST "PC" ARSE-LICKING ACADEMICS IS PROVEN BY OBSERVABLE EVERY DAY REALITIES:

AND, I REALLY HATE TO TELL YOU THIS: BUT YOU NORTH AMERICAN NEGROIDS ARE THE "CREME-DE LA CREME" OF THE AFRICAN RACE.......BECAUSE, IRONICALLY, THE "SLAVES" WERE THE "TOP PICK".

YET, LOOK AT THE ABOVE MENTIONED LIST OF WHAT FUCKING FAILURES YOU ARE AS A RACE !!!!!!

GOTTIT ???????

IF YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE......GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT AND TRY AGAIN....YOU TYPICAL BRAINLESS FUCK !!!!

Now THAT is blowing a gasket.

Good show, Luissa.

Very good show. What a fucked up bastard.

Man up ????? One would think it's perfectly obvious to anyone who isn't a brain dead piece of dog shit !!!!

You claimed that black students don't get the same privileges or treament as whites.....something to that effect.

WELL, IN THE LAST COUPLA DECADES, THAT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST CROCKS OF BULLSHIT IN EDUCATIONAL HISTORY. And, can be uttered ONLY by a mentally defective lobotomized paramecium like you !!!

That UTTERLY ridiculous assumption on your part can be dispelled simply with the phrase AFFIRMATIVE ACTION......ever hear of that term, you fucking idiot ????

This may offend your BLACK RACIST PC SENSIBILITIES.....but WHY THE FUCK was "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" created ????

ANSWER: To boost the IQ of the most RETARDED RACES in the WORLD: The BLACK RACE. ALL the IQ studies WITHOUT EXCEPTION tested the NEGROIDS to be the LOWEST IN IQ.

NATURALLY, DOZENS OF BLACK RACIST PC STUDIES SHOT UP IN THE "PC" INTIMIDATED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS......PROFS THAT CAME UP WITH LEGITIMATE STUDIES WERE "DISCREDITED" AND EFFECTIVELY THREATENED WITH IMMEDIATE NAZI-LIKE DISMISSALS......

For chrissakes , Sub Saharan Negroids had AND STILL HAVE an average IQ BELOW 70...Sub Saharan NEGROIDS DIDN'T HAVE A WRITTEN LANGUAGE UNTIL RECENTLY.......and that is/was primarily ENGLISH or FRENCH......certainly NOT negroid.

Who was more RETARDED than Negroids on ALL the IQ Tests ? Answer: the AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINES. However....they were not that tough to beat......after all these Aborigines didn't even have a number for THREE !!!!! It was ONE, TWO.......and MANY !!!!!

The BEST THING that coulda happened to SOME negroids is that some were sold into slavery and came to America. THESE WERE SOLD PRIMARILY BY THEIR OWN AFRICAN BROS !!!!!

Anybody who does not recognize this has their heads up their arse.

And these lucky negroids....at least as far as their progeny are concerned.... came to AMERICA whereas their counterparts reside in the splendor of the AFRICAN PARADISE......being largely illiterate.....munching on PEBBLES and GRASS !!!

Whereas, our North American negroids......still the LOWEST OF THE LOW.....EDUCATIONALLY and CRIME-WISE ....are heads and shoulders above their AFRICAN BROS !!!!!

And so.......to BOOST this OBVIOUS RETARTEDNESS....THE "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" PROGRAM WAS CREATED.......and with this......BILLIONS of our Taxpayer dollars were/ARE thrown into this BOTTOMLESS PIT.

RESULT: we are NOW seeing SOME improvement.

BUT, THE UNABASHED TRUTH IS THAT DESPITE THE NAZI-LIKE THREAT OF DISMISSALS OF SCHOLARLY IQ STUDIES:

WHICH RACE...... STILL....... HAS THE LOWEST IQ IN AMERICA ?

WHICH RACE HAS THE LOWEST EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT ?

WHICH RACE HAS THE HIGHEST RATE OF CRIME ?

CAN ANYONE OF YOU BLACK RACIST TURDS and/or THEIR ARSE-KISSERS, SPECIFICALLY, REPUDIATE ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS ???????

Does this mean that NONE of the blacks in America are extremely talented ?

Does this mean that NONE of the blacks in America are worthy of the highest office ?

Personally, I would vote in the Black Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell as POTUS in the blink of an eye.

BUT........FACTS ARE FACTS.

GEDDIT ??????

LUISSA, YOU BLACK RACIST "PC" POS ........ THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVEAL THE TRUTH......THE "REAL" TRUTH.......NOT THAT BLACK RACIST "PC" BUILLSHIT YOU'RE WALLOWING IN !!!!

GOTTIT ???????

:lol: Wow! You need help.
And if I am reading this correctly, I believe you are implying I am black. I guess you are as stupid as you sound.

gautama, my man.
what did i tell you about the salami?

how the fuck can you write so much "characters" without once hitting the jackpot "salami" combo?

disappointed.

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/zinn_howard.htm\

The actual file doesnt say what you claim
Gee....imagine that.

:eusa_whistle:

.....And, the nutjob-author (Trevor Loudon) is a heavy-duty disciple of ZAP!

zap-comix.jpg

Last edited:
They buy thi s crap from these right wing sites without even checking if its true.

I am soooo sick of their stupid lies.

Giving the fact Van Jones DIDN'T sign the petition I want proof Zinn did Boed.

Here you go.

99. Howard Zinn, professor, historian, author, A People's History of the United States

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org

Zinn is clearly listed as a signator. Jones was too at one point, but his signature was removed after his fracas:

Update 9/11/2009: Signatories removed.
Posted by Janice Matthews, current Director, 911Truth.org
Following recent media-generated controversy over Obama appointee Van Jones' signature on this Statement, he and two other signatories have requested their names be removed. That has been done.

Van Jones was removed because he didn't sign the petition, and never gave them permission to use his name. They also did the same thing to a few other people.
Got proof?:eusa_whistle:

This is what it says at the link.

On July 30, 2010, the FBI released one file with three sections totaling 423 pages on Howard Zinn, a best selling radical historian, teacher, playwright, and political activist.

Zinn was born in Brooklyn, New York and died at the age of 87 on January 27, 2010. As a young man he worked as a shipyard hand and served in the U. S. military as a bombardier during World War II. Returning from the war, he became involved in a number of left-wing political causes, some of them associated with the activities of the Communist Party of the United States (CPUSA).

In 1949, the FBI opened a domestic security investigation on Zinn (FBI File # 100-360217). The Bureau noted Zinn’s activities in what were called Communist Front Groups and received informant reports that Zinn was an active member of the CPUSA; Zinn denied ever being a member when he was questioned by agents in the 1950s. In the 1960s, the Bureau took another look at Zinn on account of his criticism of the FBI’s civil rights investigations. Further investigation was made when Zinn traveled to North Vietnam with Daniel Berrigan as an anti-war activist. The investigation ended in 1974, and no further investigation into Zinn or his activities was made by the FBI.

And this is what he had to say about the truther movement. I guess once again Boed is full of crap.

Just days after left-wing anti-war icon Howard Zinn told an audience that he didn’t care if 9/11 was an inside job, he has repeated the sentiment, stating that questions regarding the attacks have “no practical political significance” and that 9/11 truth activists are “fanatics” who are wasting their time.
Zinn: 9/11 Truth Is For “Fanatics”, Has “No Practical Political Significance”

Forum List

Back