Howard Stern Interviews Obama Voters

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 - YouTube

Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.

Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.

One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.

"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.

"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 - YouTube

Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.

Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.

One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.

"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.

"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.

They don't give a rats ass who's name is behind the 'D.' All they believe is that if they vote for the 'D', they're welfare checks and food stamps will keep coming. If they vote for the 'R', they might have to get a job, and they don't want that.

Ghetto trash are racists.

They'll vote for a black dog to be POTUS over a white man.

Didn't someone just post a video like this of tea party people? I really don't know why anyone would buy into this crap. I'm sure every person they interviewed was this ignorant. And didn't Howard do this in 08 also?

No idiot....there was a video "How Obama got elected" now on YOUTUBE that shows white and black people that voted for Obamination proving they didn't know what the hell they just voted for.

Didn't someone just post a video like this of tea party people? I really don't know why anyone would buy into this crap. I'm sure every person they interviewed was this ignorant. And didn't Howard do this in 08 also?

Not sure.....but actual Tea Party folks are politically active and informed, so you'd most likely get a totally different result.

On the possibility of Osama bin Laden being captured in the future: "He could be tortured, but I don't believe in killing."

These are some of the dumbest, ignorant, biased people out there.

Not sure.....but actual Tea Party folks are politically active and informed, so you'd most likely get a totally different result.

Wasn't it a tea party where someone had a sign that said "Keep your government hands off my medicare"?

No idiot....there was a video "How Obama got elected" now on YOUTUBE that shows white and black people that voted for Obamination proving they didn't know what the hell they just voted for.

Ya know what? You're a real dick. All you ever do is talk shit. You can't debate like an adult without insulting someone. I bet when you get from behind that keyboard you are just a little scared ass bitch and quiet as a church mouse around actual people. Why don't you be real and stop talking to people on the computer like some big tough guy?
That said there are quite a few videos of republicans and democrats that some assholes like you filmed as they went out and interview the most ignorant people they could find. Case in point not one person they interview has any brains. That gives it all away.

That one guy who was happy with Obama's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate was hilarious!

Robin Givens was right. This is a whole population of people who never read a newspaper or even watch the news on television.

How can you not know Osama bin Laden is dead? Every last one they interviewed did not know.

Jesus.

Is that what you saw on the "BBC?" Well shucks.....you caught us. :eusa_whistle:

I bet they "somehow" found some people holding signs like "Keep gunz legale in Amerika!" Eh?

Wasn't it a tea party where someone had a sign that said "Keep your government hands off my medicare"?

Is that what you saw on the "BBC?" Well shucks.....you caught us. :eusa_whistle:

I bet they "somehow" found some people holding signs like "Keep gunz legale in Amerika!" Eh?

Yeah you must be one of those "It is a lie if it don't come from Fox" people huh.
Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study

Forum List

Back