Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters

It would have been funnier if the people interviewed were open and honest.

"Sir, why are you voting for Obama?"

"Because he's black."

I never claimed Stern interviewed McCain supporters and found Obama views. However, I bet you if I went to a McCain rally and asked around I'd get more then a few idiots.

Both sides have their real fools Shattered, stop being one of them by acting like only the Democrats have them.

This is your statement:
A edited, cherrypicked joke by Howard Stern. How many people did they have to edit out because they got it right?

You clearly state that it IS cherry-picked, and edited.. So, prove it.

This is your statement:

You clearly state that it IS cherry-picked, and edited.. So, prove it.

There is no way to certainly prove it was cherry-picked and edited but it's the truth with all the radio shows.

I highly doubt EVER SINGLE person who they asked made such comments.

It's called taking out the people who were right out of the video and inserting the idiots who made the stupid comments into the video.

Simple concept in radio, I'd figure even you know that.

Oh my...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NyvqhdllXgU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NyvqhdllXgU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I posted this weeks ago, thanks for recycling my post. It was funny as hell.

I never claimed Stern interviewed McCain supporters and found Obama views. However, I bet you if I went to a McCain rally and asked around I'd get more then a few idiots.

Both sides have their real fools Shattered, stop being one of them by acting like only the Democrats have them.

YouTube - John McCain Accidentally Slams Sarah Palin

Absolutely, there are idiots on both sides, like the lady that said Obama was an "arab" there are a slew of undereducated morons in both parties. I would say 1/3 of America is stupid and doesnt actually research which candidates would be the best for them.

Ohh Shattered, where did you go?

I found what you were looking for now your nowhere to be found.

Not surprising.

It would have been funnier if the people interviewed were open and honest.

"Sir, why are you voting for Obama?"

"Because he's black."

"Sir, why do you refer to yourself as Stoner"

"Because I have low self esteem and the jocks used to beat me up"

Because it tastes great and makes fucktard assclowns like yourself a whole lot more tolerable.

This assclown would never refer to himself by a drug. Come on, I know the story, your mamma didnt love you or your dad was an alcoholic. We can talk about it if you want.

I don't need a chillpill, you need to find some new stuff that isn't bullshit.

You didn't even post the whole video. Which is fail on your part.

What kind of paperboy are you? Not a very good one for sure.

Who elected you the bullshit detector?

Three things I really dislike about rabid Obama supporters:

1. They keep telling people who disgaree with them to shut up.
2. They make personal attacks.
3. They routinely play the race card.

Who elected you the bullshit detector?

Three things I really dislike about rabid Obama supporters:

1. They keep telling people who disgaree with them to shut up.
2. They make personal attacks.
3. They routinely play the race card.

Again, I never played the race card. Look back at the flame zone thread to see my answer. Sublety was never your strong point I suppose, neither was grammar I can see too.

1.) I never told you to shut up, just stop posting bullshit.

2.) Never made personal attacks, so keep on spinning.

3.) Already refuted to that.

Once again, you fail.

This is what happens everytime I see one of your posts:

$Bullshit Meter.gif

Again, I never played the race card. Look back at the flame zone thread to see my answer. Sublety was never your strong point I suppose, neither was grammar I can see too.

1.) I never told you to shut up, just stop posting bullshit.

2.) Never made personal attacks, so keep on spinning.

3.) Already refuted to that.

Once again, you fail.

This is what happens everytime I see one of your posts:

View attachment 6274

Yes, Robert you are right. Every single thing you have said is right. It is truly amazing how very, very right you are.

Ummm, "stoner" isn't a drug.

You should run your posts by your mother before you jump on her computer and type. Greater chance of you not coming across as an ignorant numbnut.

Are you fucking kidding me, A fucking loser stoner is trying to give me advice. What an idiot you are, why are you a Con, Republicans have no respect for you and they would throw you to Sarah's wolves based on the fact that you need attention so bad you call yourself stoner. Change the Mettallica t-shirt, get off the couch and go get a job you fricken loser.

Forum List

Back