Howard Stern, Good riddence!!

with regards to JeanENG's remark.. Explain this remark please.

Who will follow Howard??? You are right, you would have to have disposible income to spend on satrad... I do, but won't pay for the commerical free music. I am cheap, and make no bones about it. I doubt that many of his listeners, and followers could afford to pay so they will need to stay up late and see him on the E channel via cable.

The other big anal attack on the US citizen is the price of cable tv.. THOSE M'F ers are charging WAY TOO MUCH for programming that is about 65% commercial advertising at anytime, and gets out of control after midnight.

The problem with that is the average citizen doesn't bitch to the DPUC to restrain the amount of crap that we have to pay for... As far as the airwaves go,, here too the American people are dropping the ball.. TV and radio stations need to advertise, or they go out of business.. I want them to stay in biz, so I listen, and groan when I hear some of the really stupid ads that companies put on the air. NEVER LET THE FCC GIVE AWAY THE CURRENT BROADCAST SPECTRUM!!!! TRUST ME ON THIS<< IT IS NOT A GOOD THING.

It is true, you don't really appreciate somebody till they are gone.. But no, that doesn't mean I will miss Howard Stern.

(((***** I do miss Rodney Dangerfield. FINALLY he gets respect!!. May he RIP. For years he has made me laugh, and has yielded many GREAT one liners that I use. *******)))))

Working Man said:
*.... charging WAY TOO MUCH for programming that is about 65% commercial advertising at anytime, and gets out of control after midnight.
**....It is true, you don't really appreciate somebody till they are gone.. But no, that doesn't mean I will miss Howard Stern.

*I don't have cable. Visiting somone who does, out of 112 channels 68 of them were infomercials.

** :beer:

Forum List

Back