Howard Stern Exposes Idiocy of OccupyWallStreet Morons

Yea, well I didn't see 0bama complaining when he got a bunch of Corporate $ in 2008, the left thought it was great!! But since the Divider-in-Chief threw most of them under the bus, and it's going the other way, now it's a problem. Such smart folks around these parts this morning.

Chicago politics go both ways, you wash my back, I'll wash yours. But when you forget to return the favor, you get nothing, ever, again.

0bama hasn't lived in the Chicago Area long enough to get the whole picture. He can't even do the Chicago game right.
How does "choosing" between Obama or Perry or Mitt change the corruption on Wall Street?

Vote against Wall Street by refusing the "choice" of Republican OR Democrat.

Yeah..like that's worked so well in the past.

You've got one party that is working overtime to get us to third world nation status by pandering to every whim of the wealthy...the Republicans, and another party that panders to the wealthy but at least listens to everyone else and throws them a bone now and again.

Sitting out elections is what puts Republicans into power.
In a very unlikely best-case situation, my solution would encourage millions of eligible voters who don't usually see anything worth voting for the get involved and vote against all incumbents running for reelection in both major parties.

Use already existing third party slates appearing on ballots from Manhattan to Manhattan Beach to FLUSH hundreds of Republicans AND Democrats from the US Congress and White House.

"Choosing" between Republican OR Democrats has no affect on Wall Street or the Pentagon since both parties serve the richest 1% of voters at the expense of 99% of Americans.

I love Howard Stern but you righties are giving credibility to a degenerate comedian? I thought conservative crowd ran Stern off TV because he was ruining America and degenerating young minds?

what is frankins position on this, you know the clown you guys elected to office.

You mean "defrauded into office", right?

Oh you mean like that other guy, who was republican.

Short memory must be convenient.

I love Howard Stern but you righties are giving credibility to a degenerate comedian? I thought conservative crowd ran Stern off TV because he was ruining America and degenerating young minds?

what is frankins position on this, you know the clown you guys elected to office.

Franken followed through on his promise to run, unlike Stern, who made a lot of hoopla about becoming Governor of New York and balked when he was asked to disclose his personal finance.

Additionally, Stern, who's comedy is crass and abrasive, seems to take a good deal of delight in going after people with disabilities and washed up celebrities.

Admittedly some of his comedy use to be pretty innovative. But that's basically gone.

Who want to hitch your wagon to someone who thinks fetuses with Downs Syndrome should be aborted..go for it.

Would you rather hitch your wagon to Karl Marx and his intellectual progeny?

Forum List

Back