Howard Stern: Blacks vote for Obama because he's black

Next to Ted Nugent this asshole is number two on my list of who not to take political advice from.

(pssst, number three is the Dixie Chicks )

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
True, but them again they discriminated against Clinton because she wasn't black! If the Black voters didn't only see race in their selection, then Clinton would have won the primary!

2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.
Your more intelligent than that. The Democrats became the part of Scare Tactics! Quote from Telepromoter in Chief, "If you don't raise the debt ceiling then I don't know if I can cut the social security checks tomorrow." Not only was that a lie, but it was an immoral act against our most vulnerable group of people!

Your more intelligent than that. The Democrats became the part of Scare Tactics! Quote from Telepromoter in Chief, "If you don't raise the debt ceiling then I don't know if I can cut the social security checks tomorrow." Not only was that a lie, but it was an immoral act against our most vulnerable group of people!

while i appreciate the somewhat backhanded complement, it is, in fact, true.

as for the rest of your post... i stopped reading at 'telepromoter' because everything you wrote after sounded like the wah wah wah voice of the teacher in the peanuts cartoons.

Howard Stern is an idiot.
And those who pay attention to what he says are worse.

ummm.. just for the record. i may not like stern's show b/c he gets all into the bimbo stuff and it's boring to me. but he's actually smart when he talks politics.

and for the record, notwithstanding his making fun, he likes the president and i can pretty much put money on him NOT voting for mittens.

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.

but nice troll thread from the o/p...seems to be all he does....
My favorite wack packer is Beatlejuice

1647315266283.jpeg

Forum List

Back