Howard Stern: Blacks vote for Obama because he's black

When blacks say they vote for obama because he's black, they should be believed.

Van Jones: Obama Wouldn't Lose Black Vote If He Came Out As Gay | RealClearPolitics

“I think if President Obama came out as gay, he wouldn't lose the black vote," a cheerful Van Jones told MSNBC this afternoon.

"President Obama is not going to lose the black vote no matter what he does," he added.

Well 70 percent of blacks in Cali voted to outlaw gay marriage so I don't know about that; but you definitely could be right all the same.

Eighty-eight percent of blacks voted for Kerry. Ninety-one percent of blacks voted for Gore. So we should establish that of the blacks that typically vote, they mostly vote Democrat anyways. However, the percent jumped to 95 percent in 2008 and turn-out dramatically increased among blacks. It is clear that there is a significant portion of blacks that voted for Obama just because he was black. And btw, there's a significant portion of the population in general that voted for him just because he was black.

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.

but nice troll thread from the o/p...seems to be all he does....

Howard Stern is an idiot.
And those who pay attention to what he says are worse.

Seriously? Personally,I was listening to the moronic statements made by the Obama supporters. You're just pissed because they all looked like idiots.
Dont hate the messenger,hate the stupidity of the people who made your party look like a bunch of clowns.

Oh...and I dont really care for Howard Stern. But that doesn't change the answers of those interviewed.

Dont look now,but your partisan hackery is showing.

I'm not a Howard Stern fan. But instead of your ad hominem attack you should actually watch the video.

Obama only got a few more percentage points of the black vote than John Kerry did, and considering that Obama obviously did better than Kerry overall, and considering that John Kerry is obviously white,

how do you explain that? Or aren't you participating in your own thread?

Not all blacks vote for him because of that, but I bet there where quite a few in 2008 that did. Maybe not so much this year, but in 2008 for sure.

I'm not a Howard Stern fan. But instead of your ad hominem attack you should actually watch the video.

Obama only got a few more percentage points of the black vote than John Kerry did, and considering that Obama obviously did better than Kerry overall, and considering that John Kerry is obviously white,

apparently my pointing that out offended one of the wingnuts

but then again, what can you expect from them?

[youtube]woBC5b3Ti0M[/youtube]
This just in from our "No Shit Sherlock" department. Howard Stern has a solid grasp of the unfortunately obvious.

I know many black people who are "voting for a brother". In this one respect, I'm glad I stopped working there...

Not all blacks vote for him because of that, but I bet there where quite a few in 2008 that did. Maybe not so much this year, but in 2008 for sure.
This is true, I knew some black people who were disillusioned that their brother didn't get them some more bling bling for their pockets due to his skin color. Some have even blamed it on his being half white. Any decrease in his pull with the black community will be a serious wound to his reelection effort even if he pulls in ONLY 80% this time in stead of 95% like last.

You're proving his point really. Those who might have voted differently decided Obama being black was more important then what he stood for.
And if you really think that blacks would have voted for a white guy over a black given the choice,you're nuts. Hell, a lot of blacks flat out admit they voted for him because he was black.
And it's obvious whites dont have that problem,or Obammy would have never been elected.

This is true, I knew some black people who were disillusioned that their brother didn't get them some more bling bling for their pockets due to his skin color. Some have even blamed it on his being half white. Any decrease in his pull with the black community will be a serious wound to his reelection effort even if he pulls in ONLY 80% this time in stead of 95% like last.

You seem to hang out with idiots. :badgrin:

Many non-blacks also voted for Obama because he was black, because it was 'historical'.

How many Obama voters were voting 'against Bush and his policies' by voting for Obama?

Percentage shouldn't change much. The real question is turnout.

No... forced to work and serve them. Doesn't change that the several dozen people that I saw and listened to talking like that is more than just an aberration because it was also a cross section of the urban population I used to serve.

AbfO0DPOI0eJFdc35m3UGQ2.jpg

Last edited:

No... forced to work and serve them. Doesn't change that the several dozen people that I saw and listened to talking like that is more than just an aberration because it was also a cross section of the urban population I used to serve.

AbfO0DPOI0eJFdc35m3UGQ2.jpg

Yea__ Kinda just yanking your chain. I've worked/lived in the urban environment (currently living in the suburbs). I know exactly how it is. I'm more posting this for people that have not had that experience to kind of see the mentality.

Howard Stern is right and if you happen to be a black conservative your life will be made miserable by black democrats.. the truth chaps some butts around here but we have ointment.

Forum List

Back