Howard Schultz makes CNN and the Democrat party look like children who don't understand politics/mon

For Fucks sake.. Golfing Gator and BluesLegend
Wpuld you guys get a room somewhere else so you can throw rocks at each other?
Yet another thread ruined by pointless rock throwing.

It was quite informative. Blues lied, he got called on it and ran away like a little bitch.

I’m sure someone is on the way here to save him.

As for Shultz...he makes some sense. He looks like the type of businessman others should copy. I heard that PT. Workers at SBUX were able to get on the insurance.
He has no chance of winning and he knows it. All he can do are take votes away from Dems...ensuring a Trump win

In fact, the ONLY people who did not see their taxes go down was the bottom 50%.

Really? Where's all the people bragging about this huge tax cut?

The only ones I've seen were people making well into 6 figures...and there only in states that don't have much if any income taxes or property taxes

In fact, the ONLY people who did not see their taxes go down was the bottom 50%.

The only ones I've seen were people making well into 6 figures...and there only in states that don't have much if any income taxes or property taxes
Because the news outlets are going to go out and interview 50 million people to ask them how much of a tax cut they receive.

Here is a simple exercise in thought for you.

Who gets a tax cut?

Why, people who pay taxes, of course.

Now, do middle-class families pay taxes?

Democrats dont understand politics/money

I am willing to bet CNN regrets hosting this town hall.
A LIFELONG Democrat is PUBLICLY shouting from the rooftops for all to see that his party has jumped the shark.

I do find it hard to believe that he isn't sure if he's running yet. It was also nice to hear a prospective politician say "I don't know" when asked a question.

Here is the Green New Deal - READ IT

This is a proposal, not legislation.

Why don't you guys READ IT before you right wingers start screaming FIFTY BILLION GAZZILLION BRAZILIAN DOLLARS?

Just read it. So you sound somewhat knowledgeable.

It's only a few pages long. Not like a real bill.

Notice I posted a link to it, it's only a few pages long.

And these clowns still go on attacking what they never read.

I think they are afraid to read it.

They are so into the echo chamber, they are terrified of actually learning something.

Republicans truly are the Vancome Lady:

Because the news outlets are going to go out and interview 50 million people to ask them how much of a tax cut they receive.

Who gets a tax cut?

Where's all the folks ON THIS FORUM bragging abut their tax cuts?

Who gets a tax cut?

They have more important things to worry about:

D1BtGlAXgAA02NZ.jpg

Who gets a tax cut?

Most people are smart enough to keep their personal business, personal.

I haven't done My taxes yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to keep you in the dark about how much.

Bullshit. If Trumpers were getting these big tax cuts...they'd be bragging like big dogs. The only ones doing that are people who admittedly make some real nice bank.

But guess what?

You ain't fooling me. You ain't fooling anyone who works for a living and had their taxes done...so why try?

No... More like a counter to the Demon-crats Stalinist style purge. There I corrected it.

Bullshit...the people you want purged have been in the various agencies since Bush in many cases.

You're talking about a full on Stalinist Purge.

You don't care about corruption in fact you welcome it
Don't get so carried away, you might cause yourself a tumor as your own brain rejects you.

yes; some of us still think the right wing is clueless and Causeless.

That's because some of you are dumb as a box of rocks.
Only the right wing makes excuses but claim to be "superior" than third worlders.
What's a third worlder ??? Please explain as I Mark the final O on the tic-tac-toe board for the win. :)
You need to know economics. And you would what I mean, if you did. So, no, you won't.
Gotcha stuttering there a bit ?
No; you just proved me right.

For Fucks sake.. Golfing Gator and BluesLegend
Wpuld you guys get a room somewhere else so you can throw rocks at each other?
Yet another thread ruined by pointless rock throwing.

It was quite informative. Blues lied, he got called on it and ran away like a little bitch.

I’m sure someone is on the way here to save him.

As for Shultz...he makes some sense. He looks like the type of businessman others should copy. I heard that PT. Workers at SBUX were able to get on the insurance.
He has no chance of winning and he knows it. All he can do are take votes away from Dems...ensuring a Trump win

If that is the case, the Democrats deserve to lose

As long as you start with military spending, and don’t stop until you hit 2% of GDP as your total military expenditure -including increases to VA benefits, I’m there with you.

That is because military spending has been corrupted like everything else in the government.
I live in an area where a massive-massive-massive military complex is. Almost no one outside of just a few hundred miles even know it is here.
They literally make bombs and ammunition by the mega-tons. It is also one of the key cyber-security complexes in the country.
Obviously then there are many private companies that provide services to the complex. And there lies the problem.
Two of the main companies, Alion and SAIC, are overwhelmingly sponging money from the government. Everyone around here knows it. That is because everyone around here knows at least one person employed by them. They are very big companies.
My brother works for them. As he says, like everyone else that works there - the hardest part of their job is how to justify their day. They bill the government on an hour-per-hour basis. Everything is contracted. And these two companies revenues are wholly dependent on contracted labor/services. They more they bill - the higher the revenue. And the gouge the government $millions every single day.
It is NOT the size of our military that is the problem. It is the corruption that exist between the elected officials and these organizations that pilfer our money, we could have the military we have today for at least half the cost without it. But first you would have to remove corruption in government - and good luck with that.
The problem is the same problem with public sector unions.

They contribute heavily to the campaigns of the people who make the choices. The very people who sit opposite them at the negotiation table.

There is a lot of waste and fraud that can be cut by simply auditing these companies and making them show a product for the cost.

Same with the Military. The people responsible for budgets need to justify the expenditure OTHER than if we don't spend it, we'll have our budget cut.
Most of these companies are audited annually. But that system is deeply flawed. The audit is performed by the government themselves. By non CPA's, typically with little support 100's of miles away. The VAST majority of those doing the auditing have never, or will ever actually visit the company they are auditing. Indeed, the only thing the auditor typically does is look for charges that are over the initial budget. So - what do these companies make sure of? That they inflate the initial budget so that doesn't happen, and then of course they need to come close to that budget...so this encourages two things - 1) The companies to overstate costs, and 2) Increase costs to match the overstated figures.
Now take this and multiply it by 1000's of companies that provide services to the military.

Forum List

Back