Howard Schultz makes CNN and the Democrat party look like children who don't understand politics/mon

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Democrats dont understand politics/money

I am willing to bet CNN regrets hosting this town hall.
A LIFELONG Democrat is PUBLICLY shouting from the rooftops for all to see that his party has jumped the shark.

I do find it hard to believe that he isn't sure if he's running yet. It was also nice to hear a prospective politician say "I don't know" when asked a question.

Democrats dont understand politics/money

I am willing to bet CNN regrets hosting this town hall.
A LIFELONG Democrat is PUBLICLY shouting from the rooftops for all to see that his party has jumped the shark.

I do find it hard to believe that he isn't sure if he's running yet. It was also nice to hear a prospective politician say "I don't know" when asked a question.

has it occurred to anyone but me that the NGD is nothing more than a ruse to make any law that comes after it look normal and sane?

when I went to buy new golf clubs the first website I looked at had 3000 dollar putters and 1500 dollar drivers. My wife was like "holy shit...". I never planned to spend that much on clubs, so when I found the new set that I wanted...they looked down right cheap! :21::21:

has it occurred to anyone but me that the NGD is nothing more than a ruse to make any law that comes after it look normal and sane?

Its a ruse for TAX INCREASES like every goddamn scheme the Dem's propose.

that is the one place you and the Dems are different. They want to tax more and spend more. Your side just wants to spend more and not pay for it.

I am really not sure which is worse.

AND after the Dem's get their damn TAX INCREASE the money is siphoned off and spent on other shit not the green new deal or whatever bait and switch scheme they used to fool taxpayers into supporting the tax increase.

that is the one place you and the Dems are different. They want to tax more and spend more. Your side just wants to spend more and not pay for it.

Wrong, I'm a fiscal conservative. I'd cut Federal government spending until the budget was balanced plus a buffer to begin paying off the debt.

Wrong, I'm a fiscal conservative. I'd cut Federal government spending until the budget was balanced plus a buffer to begin paying off the debt.

damn, I must have missed all those threads you started bitching about Trump and the Repubs adding more than 2 trillion dollars to the national debt during the first 24 months of Trump's presidency.

Also, you are full of shit. Dem's increase taxes, spend it all then borrow more and spend that. Your suggestion that Dem's are fiscally responsible is laughable. :auiqs.jpg:

damn, I must have missed all those threads you started bitching about Trump and the Repubs adding more than 2 trillion dollars to the national debt during the first 24 months of Trump's presidency.

Try harder, pay attention going forward.

Also, you are full of shit. Dem's increase taxes, spend it all then borrow more and spend that. Your suggestion that Dem's are fiscally responsible is laughable. :auiqs.jpg:

I did not say the Dems were fiscally responsible, I did not even imply nor suggest it.

it is hard to find things that do not exist.

you worship Trump as is evident by your avatar. you clearly would never say an ill word about the man

He is interesting, a little too vague and uses catch words and phrases like all politicians. But, he is certainly a refreshing voice coming out of the total numbing stupidity that the far left have taken the party.
I will listen to this guy, I don't know him, so I would have to hear more...but it is a good start. One can only hope that he can reign in the mind fucked to a better sense of reality than the destructive influence young adults have received in universities/media/entertainment industries.
One can only hope. He is on one side, and AOC is om the other. Who will win?

I did not say the Dems were fiscally responsible, I did not even imply nor suggest it.

Riiiiiight :icon_rolleyes:

you worship Trump as is evident by your avatar. you clearly would never say an ill word about the man

You are a liar, you can't discuss/debate an issue and win so you lie here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

now you are just trying to divert attention from the fact you have never criticized Trump for his spending.

You are a liar, you can't discuss/debate an issue and win so you lie here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

would be an easy thing to prove, just link to a few of those vicious attacks of your on Trump's spending

now you are just trying to divert attention from the fact you have never criticized Trump for his spending.

I have explained Trump's strategy many times and agree with it. Ignorant trolls like you spend so much time trolling that you never really engage in a discussion.

would be an easy thing to prove, just link to a few of those vicious attacks of your on Trump's spending

^^^ yet another troll deflection, I'm done with you clown.

Forum List

Back