Howard Fineman - Sleazeball through and through

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
I've seen some pretty lousy opinions, but this one takes the cake.

It actually encourages Biden to "Bork" Ryan in the debate.

I hope Fineman somehow reads this....because if I ever meet him face to face one of us is going to the hospital.

Howard Fineman: Obama Needs The Merciless Joe: Countdown Day 29

This is the best this country can do ?

And the left whines about Sean Hannity.

Biden's career has pretty much been a low point and he's capped it off by being a part of one of the worst administrations in history....and he finds ways to make it worse.

His treatment of Bork was beyond contemptible.

He and "I am so glad He's dead" Ted Kennedy deserve each other.

Scum Fineman.....

Bork was, as are others in that situation, just a pincushion for Joe to stick his barbs into in order to look good on the nightly news. It's all give and little or no take. Ryan's gonna punch back though and old Joe will be afraid of losing a pearly cap or two to make much of a go of it. Borking was a bully session; this will be a street fight with a very smart foe.

Good luck old man.

Oh, I wonder if Howard Slimeman recalls how Joe got nailed for plagerism in the middle of the hearings and it pretty much killed his presidential bid ?

Or how Biden lied his ass off in his early presidential debate life.

Slow Joe, like his boss Maobama is pretty good in a controled, scripted enviroment. Slow Joe will go in with a game plan, only one problem, Ryan won't cooperate. When Ryan changes the script that Joe has practiced we'll see how good Joe is thinking on his feet. My guess Ryan has the temperment to frustrate the hell out of slow Joe and poor Joe will exit with large amounts of mud on his face. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Slow Joe, like his boss Maobama is pretty good in a controled, scripted enviroment. Slow Joe will go in with a game plan, only one problem, Ryan won't cooperate. When Ryan changes the script that Joe has practiced we'll see how good Joe is thinking on his feet. My guess Ryan has the temperment to frustrate the hell out of slow Joe and poor Joe will exit with large amounts of mud on his face. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I hope you are right....

Just wanted to point out that the main point I was making was that Fineman thought the midnight ambush of Bork was a GOOD thing and is encouraging Biden to do the same.

The only problem is that Bork didn't have the public outlet that Biden and "I'm so glad that bastard Ted is dead" Kennedy had.

Ryan has even a bigger club and if Biden let's loose.....you can bet Ryan is gonna counter and Biden is a target rich environment.

Fineman is a scum worthy of being keel-hauled.

I hope you are right....

Just wanted to point out that the main point I was making was that Fineman thought the midnight ambush of Bork was a GOOD thing and is encouraging Biden to do the same.

The only problem is that Bork didn't have the public outlet that Biden and "I'm so glad that bastard Ted is dead" Kennedy had.

Ryan has even a bigger club and if Biden let's loose.....you can bet Ryan is gonna counter and Biden is a target rich environment.

I don't think he was saying that it was necessarily a "good" thing - but an "effective" thing. You're the only one adding the value judgements.

He's encouraging Biden to be on his best fighting game, and gave an example of a time when Biden was at that peak.

H

I hope you are right....

He's just an asshole with an opinion, no sense sweating the small stuff.

Looks like Joe took Howard's advice.

And killed his chances with the independent vote.

Thanks Howard !

mrz101312dAPR20121013034514.jpg

I remember when they tried to pass off Fineman and Carney as "objective" mainstream journalists......bwahahaha

I read the first two and last posts. I do wonder how Howard feels now? Biden certainly performed down to his standards, I am a twitter to see how it all plays out.

I'm sort of the opinion that the first presidential and the vice presidential debates have solidified many of the independent votes. I'm not thinking that bodes well for Fineman's pick.

Forum List

Back