Howard Dean, wow

A

amish1

Wow. I have never seen such a massacre in my short life. Twenty years of a great deal of credibility, destroyed. Haha

:D :clap: :huh: :flameth: :blowup: :crutch: :dance: :stupid: :2guns:

Well, he was the primary candidate and the govenor of Vermont

Originally posted by amish1
Well, he was the primary candidate and the govenor of Vermont

Clinton was President but i still dont see him as very credible.

Neither do I. He has less entegrity than Pee Wee Herman.

Howard Dean WAS liked. Until his "I have a Scream speech."

He was a bomb. now it is all ruined. Too bad :sad:

Fayetteville sure does sound like a palestenian city. It must be nice, stuck in the 70's (hence Avator)

This board can be about anything and everything.

cough.....jerk.....sneeze,

Are you sad about not being able to read all of big boy words....SOB

Why would you care? People who can the threads, just to make fun, you don't belong. Get the stick out o fyour ass, and lighten up. Unless you liked Howie. You can still rihgt him in.

No clue. My comment was really directed toward the so called Jew of Palestine . PM him.

which fayetteville?north carolina or arkansas

arkansas

amish1, I was kidding, but now I definitely think you're an ass. I'm neither Jewish nor Palestinian, my screen name(you might want to quit believing everything you see on the internet, sort of how I don't assume you're amish just because of your sn) came from a discussion I had with my friends about what it would be like being a Palestinian Jew. We came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be good.

Well, my bad. Yahoo-boards and being stuck in January came off as a little offensive.

Sorry.

Originally posted by amish1
Well, my bad. Yahoo-boards and being stuck in January came off as a little offensive.

Sorry.

I thought it was frickin' funny. Lighten up, Francis!

Well. Aren't you the coolest dude on the board. cough....dick

Forum List

Back