Howard Dean warns Dems Sarah Palin could beat Obama in 2012

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
So nice of you to "warn dems" there Howie, but you're not telling them anything they don't already know. They just don't want to admit it...

Howard Dean warns Dems Sarah Palin could beat Obama in 2012 - TheHill.com

By Alexander Bolton - 06/04/11 03:33 PM ET

Howard Dean, the former Democratic National Committee chairman who helped Democrats capture the White House in 2008, warns that Sarah Palin could defeat President Obama in 2012.

Dean says his fellow Democrats should beware of inside-the-Beltway conventional wisdom that Obama would crush Palin in a general-election contest next year.

“I think she could win,” Dean told The Hill in an interview Friday. “She wouldn’t be my first choice if I were a Republican but I think she could win.”

I hope she does. It would be a fun 4 years.

Well we finally had a black President... might as well finally have a woman President.

She's not my first choice, but I'd have no problem voting for her if she runs and is the republican candidate.

So nice of you to "warn dems" there Howie, but you're not telling them anything they don't already know. They just don't want to admit it...
Nothing would drive the ‘dems’ to the polls better than a Palin candidacy.
Nothing drives people to the polls better than an Obama Presidency (witness the midterm elections).

Had Howie been more truthful, he'd have warned dems "ANY" republican candidate can beat obamalamadingdong. The dude is a massive fuck up from the word go. I hope he enjoyed screwing up America in his first term, because that's the only one he's going to get.

Was dean saying she could win the republican nomination? Did he actually say Palin could beat Obama?

Really?

Nothing drives people to the polls better than an Obama Presidency (witness the midterm elections).

Stick with this....seriously, please do.

Love the voucher program idea. Run with that as well.

It would bury the Republican party forever, or for two years. Until she decided to quit.

Howard Dean, the former Democratic National Committee chairman who helped Democrats capture the White House in 2008, warns that Sarah Palin could defeat President Obama in 2012.

Dean says his fellow Democrats should beware of inside-the-Beltway conventional wisdom that Obama would crush Palin in a general-election contest next year.

“I think she could win,” Dean told The Hill in an interview Friday. “She wouldn’t be my first choice if I were a Republican but I think she could win.”

yet anothe Palin zombie thread started by a lefty.

Dean is baiting Palin, hoping it will bring her into the race. And she might just bite...

Nope, what drove them to the polls was lies about Obamacare. Just like the Dems got a NY seat when Ryan's death of medicare was exposed. 2010 was not about Obama.

Last edited:

yet anothe Palin zombie thread started by a lefty.

Holy fuck... you really are one dumb ass sum'bitch... :eusa_hand:

I hope this little chorus of you pathetic, stupid, pin headed liberals in here all stroking each other with your delusions makes you feel better. May as well do it now, because you're going to get your little worlds crushed in 2012.

Dean warns the sluggish economy could have more of a political impact than many Washington strategists and pundits assume.

“Any time you have a contest — particularly when unemployment is as high as it is — nobody gets a walkover,” Dean said. “Whoever the Republicans nominate, including people like Sarah Palin, whom the inside-the-Beltway crowd dismisses — my view is if you get the nomination of a major party, you can win the presidency, I don’t care what people write about you inside the Beltway,” Dean said.

read it all here..
Howard Dean warns Democrats Sarah Palin could beat Obama in 2012 - TheHill.com

Forum List

Back