Howard Dean - The Best Thing That Could Happen To The Republican Party

-=d=- said:
I think mrsx IS Howard Dean.

Darin - you are brilliant!

Attachments

• $188x110.jpg
    $188x110.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 86
would NEVER win a single race!!! Howie is a complete idiot. But please, please, please, Howie keep it up. With friends like this Dems are their own enemies..

Funny, looks to me like Howard Dean is white. Maybe he could just walk off a cliff. That would help make the Democratic Party more "diverse." I bet a lot of Democrats wish he would.

GotZoom said:
".....Republicans are a "white Christian party....."

Keep screaming and talking baby.......

On past promises by Democratic officials to minority communities: "It does make a difference that we now have senior management that is African American (and minority) ... which means we're not going to have the white boys' club make all the decision anymore. Everybody's going to be included."

Dean also added a comment (paraphrasing) to the effect that people of color cannot be successful as Republicans. He continued, asserting that the only way you would find blacks at a gathering of Republicans is if you counted the hotel's service staff.

Why is it that the chairman of the DNC, the head jackass himself, can make such blatantly racist statements and not a single media pig, FOX included, raises so much as an eyebrow? If these comments had been made by a Republican, the firestorm would never end until someone resigned.

I think it's quite telling when New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson states that Howard Dean doesn't speak for the Democrat Party. HA! HA! That's a good one.

Adam's Apple said:
I think it's quite telling when New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson states that Howard Dean doesn't speak for the Democrat Party. HA! HA! That's a good one.

So voting him in as the Chairman doesn't make him a spokesman? Fascinating....

Forum List

Back