Howard Dean: Tea Party ‘Last Gasp of Generation Who Has Trouble With Diversity’

del, don't get me wrong. I think you're a smart guy.

But seriously? You're going to use the demographics of the state that he's from as an argument against him?

I don't agree with what Dean said. But that's fucking retarded. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? What does that even mean?

It's fair game. People from places like Vermont and Maine are always prattling about how much they love blacks, diversity, civil rights, liberalism, etc.

That's a piece of cake when the place you live is almost ALL WHITE.

You're just making gooey pronouncements without having to actually walk the walk.

Which is a shitty walk, indeed. Life with blacks means life with crime, poverty, violence, welfare, trash in the streets, poor manners, etc.

"I have to ask you this, Governor Dean, because I was disappointed you weren't in Washington the other day," Sharpton began. "You keep talking about talking about race. In the state of Vermont — where you were governor '97, '99, 2001 — not one black or brown held a senior policy position, not one. You yourself said we must do something about it. Nothing was done. Can you explain — since now you want to convene everyone and talk about race, it seems as though you have discovered blacks and browns during this campaign."

The audience began to laugh and applaud, and Sharpton asked again: "How you can explain not one black or brown working for your administration as governor?"

"Well, actually, I beg to differ with your statistics there," Dean began.

Sharpton cut him off: "This is according to your paper in Vermont, the Associated Press, and the Center for Women in Government."

"Well, perhaps you ought not to believe everything in the Associated Press," Dean said.

"Oh, so you're saying they're incorrect?"

"We do have African-American and Latino workers in state government, including — "

"No, no, I said under your administration," Sharpton interrupted. He then narrowed the category a bit, making it harder for Dean to answer. "Do you have a senior member of your cabinet that was black or brown?"

"We had a senior member of my staff on my fifth floor," Dean said.

"No, your cabinet," Sharpton insisted.

At last, Dean gave in. "No, we did not," he admitted.​
Byron York on Howard Dean & Race on National Review Online

For those of you who keep puting down the tea party movement. You do reliaze don't you that you are putting down the majority of voters who are conservative and moderate's which is the majority of this nation. It includes Repubs, Independents and conservative dems.
And if you don't believe this then you are the one in denial and you are believing the Media and left wing blogs on the web who spinning the truth.
It is not about Race. It's about getting Government under control and out of our lives.
Are you kidding? You're talking to people who think that insulting Americans is the way to get their support. :lol:

For those of you who keep puting down the tea party movement. You do reliaze don't you that you are putting down the majority of voters who are conservative and moderate's which is the majority of this nation. It includes Repubs, Independents and conservative dems.
And if you don't believe this then you are the one in denial and you are believing the Media and left wing blogs on the web who spinning the truth.
It is not about Race. It's about getting Government under control and out of our lives.

This is all bullshit. First of all, very few tea baggers are "moderates". This is just wishful thinking on your part.

Secondly, this is a liberal country, no matter what you or the media says about it --

1) Over 60% of Americans want a public health care option, a liberal position.
2) Over 60% of Americans want tougher environmental laws, a liberal position.
3) Over 60% of Americans want tougher gun control laws (and this will probably rise after what happened in AZ), a liberal position.
4) Over 60% of Americans want the rich to pay more taxes, a liberal position.

Many Americans are liberals and they don't even realize it, so they don't consider themeselves liberal. However, there are a lot more liberals in this country than dumb ass conservatives such as yourself.
Typical dumbass leftist...thinks he knows better than everyone else what they think.

The really ironic part is, you don't think at all. :lol:

This is all bullshit. First of all, very few tea baggers are "moderates". This is just wishful thinking on your part.

Secondly, this is a liberal country, no matter what you or the media says about it --

3) Over 60% of Americans want tougher gun control laws (and this will probably rise after what happened in AZ), a liberal position.

Many Americans are liberals and they don't even realize it, so they don't consider themeselves liberal. However, there are a lot more liberals in this country than dumb ass conservatives such as yourself.

I rest my case :lol: What do you think independents are? There are more registered independents than there are Repubs or Dems.
If this is such a liberal country why did they lose so many seats in the house?

Typical dumbass leftist...thinks he knows better than everyone else what they think.

The really ironic part is, you don't think at all. :lol:

Too bad for you that you can't refute ANYTHING I said above, you fat ass tea bagger lump of shit. What else is new??? I am 100 times smarter and more educated than your hopelessly stupid mother fucking ass, after all.

You've got no game, no facts, no intellect. All you've got are your worthless ass tea bagger opinions, coming from an unremarkable fucktard who thinks making TSgt is some heroic achievement.

Now kindly go fuck yourself, fat boy.

I rest my case :lol: What do you think independents are? There are more registered independents than there are Repubs or Dems.

You just DON'T GET IT, dude. Why did the dems lose so many seats? Because most of them are not liberal at all. Let me count the ways --

1) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have fought very hard for a public option during the health care debate, which they didn't do.

2) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have raised taxes on the rich, which they didn't do.

3) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have charged Bush & Cheney with war crimes, which they didn't do.

4) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have arrested the Wall Street assholes that wrecked our economy, which they didn't do.

5) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have passed much stronger financial reform legislation to protect our economy from the parasites on Wall Street, which they didn't do.

6) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have banned deep offshore drilling, fracking for natural gas, and all kinds of other dangerous practices that cause environmental devastation, which they haven't done.

These are just a few of many reasons why Obama and most dems are not really liberals. The dems didn't lose seats because they are "too liberal". They lost seats because they are not liberal enough and because they are pussies who don't put up a fight against Repug/tea bagger bullies, especially Obama.

And, of course, the dems lost seats because, for some reason, only white people seem to vote in midterm elections. During Presidential election years, the Repugs/tea baggers on going to lose lots of seats, and then regain some of them during midterm elections. However, as white people become more and more of a minority in this country, the Repug/tea bagger party will eventually disappear.

You just DON'T GET IT, dude. Why did the dems lose so many seats? Because most of them are not liberal at all. Let me count the ways --

1) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have fought very hard for a public option during the health care debate, which they didn't do.

2) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have raised taxes on the rich, which they didn't do.

3) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have charged Bush & Cheney with war crimes, which they didn't do.

4) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have arrested the Wall Street assholes that wrecked our economy, which they didn't do.

5) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have passed much stronger financial reform legislation to protect our economy from the parasites on Wall Street, which they didn't do.

6) If Obama and the dems were really liberals, then they would have banned deep offshore drilling, fracking for natural gas, and all kinds of other dangerous practices that cause environmental devastation, which they haven't done.

These are just a few of many reasons why Obama and most dems are not really liberals. The dems didn't lose seats because they are "too liberal". They lost seats because they are not liberal enough and because they are pussies who don't put up a fight against Repug/tea bagger bullies, especially Obama.

And, of course, the dems lost seats because, for some reason, only white people seem to vote in midterm elections. During Presidential election years, the Repugs/tea baggers are going to lose lots of seats, and then regain some of them during midterm elections. However, as white people become more and more of a minority in this country, the Repug/tea bagger party will eventually disappear.

Forum List

Back