Howard Dean and Sin

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ri.htm

DNC CHAIRMAN DEAN: ROVE HAS REAL SIN
Tue Jun 13 2006 08:29:32 ET

DNC Chair Howard Dean on NBC's 'TODAY': 'If Karl Rove had been indicted it would have been for perjury. That does not excuse his real sin which is leaking the name of an intelligence operative during the time of war. He doesn't belong in the White House. If the President valued America more than he valued his connection to Karl Rove, then Karl Rove would have been fired a long time ago. So I think this is probably good news for the White House, but its not very good news for America'...

sin? fired? for what he appears to have been exonerated of this crime?

oh ya i forgot......dean never lets the facts get in the way of a good sound bite

Just add that to the other stupid things that have come out of his mouth. I still say he is the best thing going for the Republican party.

"You know, the Republicans are not very friendly to different kinds of people. They're a pretty monolithic party. Pretty much, they all behave the same, and they all look the same. ... It's pretty much a white Christian party.'' --speaking about the lack of outreach to minority communities by political parties

"I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks."

"I'm a metrosexual." –employing the buzz phrase for straight men who are in touch with their feminine sides, then later admitting he didn't know what the term means

"We've gotten rid of (Saddam Hussein), and I suppose that's a good thing."

"The idea that the United States is going to win the war in Iraq is just plain wrong."

"This president is not interested in being a good president. He's interested in some complicated psychological situation that he has with his father."

"Now that we're on dog pee, we can have an interesting conversation about that. I do not recommend drinking urine…but if you drink water straight from the river, you have a greater chance of getting an infection than you do if you drink urine." —teaching an eight-grade science class in La Crosse, Wisconsin

"You think people can work all day and then pick up their kids at child care or wherever and get home and still manage to sandwich in an eight-hour vote? Well Republicans, I guess can do that. Because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives."

"Not only are we going to New Hampshire ... we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York! And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. to take back the White House, Yeeeeeaaaaaargh!" --Iowa concession speech.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/stupidquotes/a/deanquotes.htm

GotZoom said:
Just add that to the other stupid things that have come out of his mouth. I still say he is the best thing going for the Republican party.
Absolutely. You all should feel very blessed.

manu1959 said:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ri.htm

DNC CHAIRMAN DEAN: ROVE HAS REAL SIN
Tue Jun 13 2006 08:29:32 ET

DNC Chair Howard Dean on NBC's 'TODAY': 'If Karl Rove had been indicted it would have been for perjury. That does not excuse his real sin which is leaking the name of an intelligence operative during the time of war. He doesn't belong in the White House. If the President valued America more than he valued his connection to Karl Rove, then Karl Rove would have been fired a long time ago. So I think this is probably good news for the White House, but its not very good news for America'...

sin? fired? for what he appears to have been exonerated of this crime?

oh ya i forgot......dean never lets the facts get in the way of a good sound bite

Its scary to realize that he would have been the Democrat's nominee if they thought he was electable. If everyone was fired for sin, then everyone would be unemployed. But who the heck does he think he is claiming someone sinned when all investigation has shown otherwise. I honestly doubt God cares that Valerie Plames named was given to the public. i mean its not like that even violates US law since she wasnt undercover. Its just ridiculous.

Forum List

Back