HOW!!!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I only hope I don't get on your nerves (too quickly)
This morning when I got up, I realized that I only had one nerve left, and you managed to get on it. But welcome anyway and don't take any donuts.

Coffee is good for all that ails you in the morning. I have a couple of extra nerves I could "loan" you. Providing they're in decent shape when you give them back. :5_1_12024:
Thanks, but without being able to verify how frazzled they are, I can't chance it. You know they're after me.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I only hope I don't get on your nerves (too quickly)
This morning when I got up, I realized that I only had one nerve left, and you managed to get on it. But welcome anyway and don't take any donuts.

Coffee is good for all that ails you in the morning. I have a couple of extra nerves I could "loan" you. Providing they're in decent shape when you give them back. :5_1_12024:
Thanks, but without being able to verify how frazzled they are, I can't chance it. You know they're after me.

It might be your avatar. Just sayin.

Hey folks. Not much to tell about me. Just your average Joe kind of guy.
My political views are complicated in this day and age. (They're sort of old fashioned)
I'm a conservative. Not a republican. I'm liberal on some things. But not progressive.
I don't do stupid. Nor can I stand progressive republicans who call themselves conservatives.

I like old dogs, children. And watermelon wine.
I believe Curtis Lowe was the finest picker, to ever play the blues.
I can't stand rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.

I enjoy old fashion democrats. They can actually conversate without getting offended and turning into snowflakes. Same as Goldwater and Ron Paul like conservatives.

I like pina coladas. And getting lost in the rain.

As you can see, I try not to take things to seriously. Except for serious things.
Welcome to the board, YT. You sound like a well rounded guy. Looking forward to posting with you.

Hey folks. Not much to tell about me. Just your average Joe kind of guy.
My political views are complicated in this day and age. (They're sort of old fashioned)
I'm a conservative. Not a republican. I'm liberal on some things. But not progressive.
I don't do stupid. Nor can I stand progressive republicans who call themselves conservatives.

I like old dogs, children. And watermelon wine.
I believe Curtis Lowe was the finest picker, to ever play the blues.
I can't stand rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.

I enjoy old fashion democrats. They can actually conversate without getting offended and turning into snowflakes. Same as Goldwater and Ron Paul like conservatives.

I like pina coladas. And getting lost in the rain.

As you can see, I try not to take things to seriously. Except for serious things.
Welcome to the board, YT. You sound like a well rounded guy. Looking forward to posting with you.

Thanks Jackson. So far, so good.

It might be your avatar. Just sayin.
By all things holy! The woman said she needed my support and I did what I could! What's' wrong with that for God's sake!?!??

Not good enough, friend. You basically told him "fuck you" in 14 and then you think there won't be consequences?

Gotta be ready to take return fire if you're gonna dish it out.

I am not shy of return fire... If I was I wouldn't be here... #14 was not a "fuck you" to YoursTruly it was a welcome, hence the little fellar waving the sign... Obviously the subject matter was wrong and struck a nerve... I all ready admitted to being wrong for responding to him with #19... I knew better, because of the zone rules...

Mods have seemed to come along and cleaned it up... Life is good... If you want to rap my knuckles with your ruler a few more times, I'll be around...

I'm not getting worked up over any of this.

Graduations .. You survived ... THE GAUNTLET.. :thewave:

..:beer:

WOO HOO.. I'm a rock star..

I was told there would be prizes...

Just kiddin.

Well.. you do get to post for free..:wink_2:

Forum List

Back